12.12.14

Blogmas: Day Twelve | It's Christmas Jumper Season!

Save the Children Christmas Jumper Day 2014



Today is Christmas Jumper Day (12th December) which means lots of people around the UK will be wearing a Christmas jumper to either work/school/college/uni and donating £1-£2. All the proceeds go to Save the Children, which is an amazing charity and this year the government will be doubling every donation made! 

Christmas jumpers have always been something I just love, but haven't actually owned. Instead I would always buy a new dress to wear on Christmas.. To be honest though, I would always just feel cold and uncomfortable and it would just result in me getting into my pajamas far too early. So to avoid that, I thought I'd give the tight fitting dresses a miss this year and buy a Christmas jumper!  Last year I did actually receive one as a gift (the black one, with a cat on the front) Obviously, I'm unaware of the price, but I know it's from Primark and I'm sure they have something similar in there this year too! If you have been avidly reading my blogmas posts, you'd of seen my picks of this years Christmas jumpers and in the end I purchased the robin jumper from Dorothy Perkins and I love it so much! All the festive jumpers are currently on sale, so if you're still looking for one, I definitely recommend you look there! 


If you're feeling generous and would like to donate - click here  or text WOOLY to 70050 to donate £2!


Are you a fan of Christmas jumpers?

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

3 comments:

  1. I love Christmas jumpers! Definitely better than a Christmas dress! My one last year was from Primark too although it had a polar bear on it instead of a cat

    Heather x
    http://heatherrrrm.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the jumpers are absolutely adorable! I seriously need to get my hands one.

    Connie from theconbonz

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're so cute! I've still been loving mine from last year :)

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...