1.12.14

Blogmas: Day One | Happy December!

Blogmas 2014
Blogmas 2014
Yankee Candle Advent Calendar 2014

Hello Lovelies :) I cannot tell you how happy I am that it's finally December! I've literally been counting down the days, I always feel so much more motivated and I enjoy blogging so much more around this time of year! I'm also so happy to finally be able to open my Advent Calendar, this year I have the Yankee Candle Advent Calendar and I think it will be so much more exciting to receive a different candle everyday than just chocolate.

Also, I'm thinking of maybe attempting Blogmas? I did want to take part in the #bigblogmasproject, but I didn't know how many times I will actually be able to post this month, so I didn't want to commit, I definitely think I'll try and post as much as possible! Everyone seems to do blogmas differently, some document everything they do everyday and others just do normal posts. I think I'm going to do a mixture of my usual content and festive posts. At the moment, I'm thinking of posting from the 1st until the 24th December, but I may carry it on for longer, I'm not sure yet!

I hope you're all well! Are any of you taking part in Blogmas? I'd love to read your posts! 

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

12 comments:

  1. The yankee candle advent calendars look so good! I love their candles, and recently went to one of their stores and bought quite a few! I love the Christmas eve festive candle, it smells amazing! I'm doing blogmas, well I'm going to try anyway, I've never done daily blogging and 24 posts is a lot! Excited for the challenge though! :)

    Love Amylou x
    www.amylous.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either, it's kind of daunting, but I think it will also make the run up to Christmas more exciting! xx

      Delete
  2. That calender looks awesome, definitely beats just chocolate for sure. I keep changing my mind about Blogmas, due to having so much University work to get through. But I really enjoy posting everyday. I need to make my mind up today really!

    laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know alot of people are trying to blog every other day, so it isn't too much.. Maybe try that? :) xx

      Delete
  3. It's amazing how many brands are coming up with their own advent calendars, the yankee candle one looks like a treat, different candle everyday? Yes please !

    Andrea,
    GUCCI&POLA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo this Calender sounds amazing, I LOVE the different scents of the Yankee candles-I remember the times when advent calenders were just chocolate, now there is all sorts of different choices!

    Lucy X
    loopyylu.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess! It's making me want to buy more candles though haha :) xx

      Delete
  5. I love the idea of this calendar, and all of the other beauty based calendars available this year, I'm going to have to treat myself one year. Your photos are always so dreamy! x

    What Rachael Wrote

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try a beauty one another year, but this one is great if you're looking for a cheaper alternative! Thank you lovely <3

      Delete
  6. What a gorgeous calendar, that's the prettiest i've seen so far this year x

    Cream Tea And Rose Jam

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...