3.12.14

Blogmas: Day Three | Christmas "To Do" List

Christmas To Do List 2014 Blogmas

Hello Lovelies! To get you in the festive mood, I thought I'd create a Christmas "To Do" List. So, here are ten things to do in the run up the big day!

Buy a Christmas Jumper:
As soon as December arrives, I always start wearing Christmas jumpers. It makes me feel so much more festive! Yesterday's Blogmas post was a wishlist of all my top picks of this years jumpers!

Put The Christmas Decorations Up:
This has always been one of my favourite things to do at Christmas! There's not a better way to start to get into the Christmas spirit than putting on your favourite Christmas songs and decorating the Christmas tree! 


Have A Festive Day Out
Last year I went to Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park and It was so amazing! London is so beautiful around Christmas time, but if London is too far out of your reach, research which festive events are going on where you live: Such as Christmas Markets, Out Door Ice-Skating, Christmas Switch-On's and Firework Displays!

Do Some Festive Baking:
Christmas baking is my favourite and that's how I usually spend my Christmas Eve. Last year I made cookies, cupcakes, mince pies and a gingerbread house. I'm not sure what I'm going to bake this year, but I definitely want to make a gingerbread house again, it was so much fun!


Complete Your Christmas Shopping
I love to finish my Christmas shopping and have all the gifts wrapped as early as possible, so I can get that stress out of the way and enjoy the build up to Christmas!


Wrap Up Gifts
Some years, I really enjoy this and go all out and buy tons of different tags, ribbon ect.. and other years, I just cannot be bothered. This year I am so excited to finally wrap up everyone's gifts and make them look really pretty. 


Have A Cosy Night In
In the run up to Christmas I love having cosy nights in; snuggling up on the sofa, watching Christmas films, with hot chocolate and all the festive candles burning! 


Make Your Nails All Festive
I never get excited to do my nails, but I love doing them around the festive season. If you're more creative than me, you could do some amazing nail art. I'm terrible at this, so I just make them all glittery instead!

Have A Christmas Eve Pamper Night
If you have spare time on Christmas Eve - have a pamper evening! I do this every year, it's so nice to feel so relaxed before Christmas Day!

Do Some Christmas Crafts
I'm always seeing so many amazing crafts and inspiration on Pinterest. If you're feeling like getting all creative, head over there and find some great things to make!


I hope you enjoyed this different kind of post!

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

6 comments:

  1. Awww this post was so nice, made me so excited for Christmas! :))
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this post. This year I need to have a festive day out, I have failed every year!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw what a cute to do list. I'm so excited for christmas! x

    I've got a mac lipstick giveaway on my blog if you want to take a look :)

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this type of post! We have a family Christmas day out every year no matter how old we all get, we usually go into Edinburgh for Winter Wonderland. Festive nails and jumpers are very important too!

    Heather x
    http://heatherrrrm.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to go ice skating and wrap christmas presents, I always love getting creative with my wrapping :)

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...