22.12.14

Blogmas: Day Twenty Two | Share The Love


Hello Lovelies! Today I thought I'd finally write a 'share the love' post. I've been thinking of doing one of these for the longest time and what better time than at Christmas? 


First up is 'Bird's Words' which is written by the beautiful Beth! This was one of the first blogs I ever read and I'm still hooked! Everything about her blog is perfect - the way she writes, her blog design and her photography! She mainly blogs about all things beauty, but also throws in a few lifestyle posts too!


Next up is 'Autumn Leaves' which is written by the lovely Rebecca! I haven't been reading her blog for too long, but I love it! I love how well written and varied her posts are and I think this is a must read if you're just starting out with blogging and need some help as she has some amazing blogging tips posts! 

'Beauty Babbles' is written by the lovely Kate! What I love the most about her blog, is how varied the content is. Her posts range from beauty, fashion, lifestyle and as she's currently a student, there are tons of posts relating to that too. (Side note: Kate is currently only a few followers away from 500, I'd love it if you would head over and follow her) 

 I've only been following Becky's blog - Lipgloss & Lashes for a few months now, but it's definitely one of my favourites! Her images are always perfect and her reviews are always really well written, honest and informative! And she's also such a lovely girl too!


And lastly is Becky's blog - Milk Bubble Tea! This blog is literally a Pinterest dream, I love everything about it! Her layout, her content and her photography is always so, so dreamy! It always makes me want to improve the way I take my photos. She posts a variation of  beauty, fashion and lifestyle posts! 

There are tons more I could mention, but I think I'll just leave it at five and do another one of these posts soon!

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+


3 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely post! I already follow two of these blogs but I'm about to check the others out now :)

    Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Having a blog post catch up after the festive period) Thank you so much for including me in this gorgeous! :*

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...