23.12.14

Blogmas: Day Twenty Three | Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve | £1.49-£19.99 | Link

Hello Lovelies! I hope you're all well! Have you completed all your Christmas shopping yet? I have and everything's all wrapped up now too, i'm so glad to finally have it all out of the way! Today I thought I'd review another one of the festive Yankee Candle scents I've been loving recently!

Out of all the Yankee Candles I've tried, Christmas Eve is definitely my favourite and I make sure I repurchase every year. This year I may have gone slightly overboard and bought it in tart form, the large jar and a votive.. I'll be honest I'm obsessed! It's described as a traditional Christmas scent with warm hearth, sugared plums and candied fruitsI cannot rave about this candle enough! It's literally the most perfect combination of scents - it's sweet yet fruity and there's definitely a little hint of spice in there too. I usually only like candles that are heavily vanilla based, so this is completely different for me, but I love it so, so much! Once lit it doesn't take long for the scent to fill the room, it's pretty strong, but not at all over powering. For me, it's the perfect Christmas candle because it makes the room feel so warm, cosy and festive!

Have you tried this?


Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

3 comments:

  1. I love Christmas Eve! I bought a couple of the little votives from Boots as they came in little boxes and make cute stocking fillers! Have loved reading your blogmas posts. xxx

    Grace | Glitter and Carousels

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love their holiday candles, i don't think i've tried this one!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...