24.12.14

Blogmas: Day Twenty Four | The Christmas Eve Pamper

Hello Lovelies! Happy Christmas Eve! I can't believe how fast this month has gone, can you? Christmas Eve for me is usually spent baking, watching my favourite festive movies and making sure the house is all clean and tidy for the next day. We did all the baking yesterday to save time, so tonight I will be having a pamper evening! For today's post I thought I'd show you all the products I love for that perfect pamper evening!

No perfect bath is right without a bath bomb and my favourites are definitely the ones from Lush! This one is called 'Luxury Lush Pud' and it's one of my favourite bath bombs from the Christmas collection!

Sometimes I'll just use a bath bomb, but sometimes I'll also add some bubbles too! I love the festive products from Philosophy. They can be used as a shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath, but I usually just use them as shower gels and a bubble bath!

When I'm having a pamper evening I make sure I really look after my skin and use a body scrub and body butter. Usually I'm super lazy, especially when it's so cold because I hate waiting for moisturiser to dry, but there is nothing better than having super smooth skin! My favourite scrubs are definitely the ones from Soap & Glory and The Body Shop! I also use my favourite facial wash which is the Face Soap and Clarity from Soap & Glory I haven't reviewed this yet, but it's seriously amazing and I always repurchase it again and again! And to finish off I use the Avon Hair Mask this leaves my hair feeling so glossy and sleek, so I always use it the night before I curl my hair!

Once out of the bath I brush through my hair with my trusty Tangle Teezer and apply some of the Philip Kinglsey Daily Damage Defence Spray - this stuff is amazing, it protects the hair from heat and leaves the hair so, so soft and smells amazing! 


And then it's time to pop on some snuggly Christmassy pajamas, apply some lip balm and body spray and then I'll paint my nails all glittery whilst watching Christmas movies and of course I'll light all my candles! 

How do you spend your Christmas Eve?

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+



2 comments:

  1. Love pamper posts and yours is amazing! I really want to try the philosophy candy cane product sounds lush!

    zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Philosophy products, they have such an amazing scent to them and specially, their christmas' ones

    Andrea,
    GUCCI&POLA.


    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...