20.12.14

Blogmas: Day Twenty | The Christmas Tag


Hello Lovelies! As it's now only five days until Christmas, I thought it was time I finally did the Christmas tag!

1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
I am so, so obsessed with Christmas movies. I even wrote a whole post of my favourite Christmas movies! I try to watch a different festive movie every day from the 1st December until Christmas day, but I haven't managed it this year! I think my favourites overall have to be either The Grinch, Elf, or Love Actually! 

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Always Christmas morning! but some years, I may get a gift early.. This year I received one of my presents early because I've been feeling so rubbish recently. It was the 'Teddy Robe' from Topshop. I haven't actually owned a dressing gown for years, but this is perfect. SO SO comfy. 

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
That amazing feeling on Christmas Eve when I still believed.. it was such a magical feeling that I'll always miss! On Christmas Day though, I'd always feel so scared to go down stairs in case Santa was still there.. The thought of Santa being in my house always terrified me!

4. Favourite Festive Food?
I do really love Christmas dinner, but I think I always look forward to all the sweet treats we have later on (mince pies, trifle, Christmas chocolate and finally eating a little bit of the gingerbread house.. yum!)

5. Favourite Christmas gift ?
I think it would probably have to be one of those childrens guitars everyone had back in a day! I thought I was going to become an amazing songwriter overnight, sadly it didn't happen!

{source}

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
Definitely the scent of a real Christmas tree! We alwaaaays used to get a real tree when I was growing up, but we haven't in years. The scent actually makes me feel so happy because it reminds me of how magical Christmas used to feel. I'm now on the hunt for a candle that smells just like it! If you know of any, please let me know!

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
We usually spend the evening baking and watching all our favourite Christmas movies!


8. What tops your tree?
When I was growing up we always had an angel, but more recently we bought a silver star! Annoyingly, it's a little too heavy for our tree, so it kind of tilts to one side haha!

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I always used to ask for a kitten, but apart from that I never asked for anything too extravagant. I've always been pretty realistic with my Christmas lists haha!

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
For me it's definitely the build up. Advent calendars, Christmas movies, decorating the house, wrapping presents, Christmas baking! I love it all! I feel like Christmas day goes waay too fast.

I won't tag anyone to do this as I'm incredibly late to the party with this one! If you've already done it, let me know. I'd love to read your answers!


"Snow was swirling against the icy windows once more; Christmas was approaching fast. Hagrid had already single handedly delivered the usual twelve Christmas trees to the Great Hall; garlands of holly and tinsel had been twisted around the banisters of the stairs; everlasting candles glow from inside the helmets of suits of armor and great bunches of mistletoe had been hung at intervals along the corridors." 
- Half Blood Prince


Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

2 comments:

  1. I love this post :) I'm so excited for Christmas now!

    www.ellenwarnerxo.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that Christmas Garland from Yankee Candle smells just like a Christmas tree! Actually I'm not sure does it also smell something else too, but I think it mostly smells like a Christmas tree:D

    PS. Sorry my bad english, my native language is Finnish:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...