13.12.14

Blogmas: Day Thirteen | Christmas Wishlist


As there are only twelve days until Christmas, I thought it was time I finally put together my little wishlist. I've always made these, I remember when I was little, I'd cut out all the things I had my eye on from the Argos catalogue and made a collage type thing.. Did anyone else do that? This year my list consists of mostly beauty items, there's a mixture of new products I've seen and ones that I've had my eye on for a while!

What are you hoping to receive this year?

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

5 comments:

  1. The zoeva brushes are gorgeous and the brush set would in fact make an amazing brush set
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the EOS lip balms so much! The pomegranate one is the only one I don't have now I think :)

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks and am lusting after one so much for myself!
    Mine is http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk/  , shop is http://etsy.com/shop/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of the Charlotte Tilbury Lipsticks and am lusting after one so much for myself!

    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to make a collage wish list when I was little as well!

    Hannah Rose

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...