16.12.14

Blogmas: Day Sixteen | It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas





 Hello Lovelies! I wanted to get this post up in the first week of December, but this year we decided to buy lots of new decorations and thanks to Yodel, who kept loosing our parcels, we had to put our decorations up super late this year! I always get way too excited to put up the decorations and I'm so happy they're finally up, the living room feels so much more cosy! I also usually have a smaller tree that I have in my room, but we didn't put it up this year in the end, because we barely spend any time in our room at the moment, so it felt pointless!

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

3 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous pictures!! How exciting. I love buying new decs!!

    x x | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! We put our tree up on Sunday :)

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the merry christmas bunting, it's so pretty x

    Cream Tea And Rose Jam

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...