17.12.14

Blogmas: Day Seventeen | Festive Nail Polishes

Blogmas Favourite Festive Nail Polishes

 As I've mentioned many times before, painting my nails isn't my favourite thing to do. I can't do them all fancy and I have no patience waiting for them to dry. Every Christmas and Halloween, I always wish I could make them all nice, so I do the only thing I can do - make them all glittery! Today, I thought I'd show you my favourite nail polishes for this time of year!





Avon Noir Emerald & Barry M Diamond Glitter


What are your favourite festive nail polishes?

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

6 comments:

  1. these are all sooo pretty xx

    http://cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these polishes! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vast range of Barry M glitters, Ruby Slippers is one of my favourites. I also love Northern Lights, the glitter is so fine and subtle.

    Heather x
    http://heatherrrrm.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm the same as you, I absolutely hate painting my nails and have nooo patience for it! But I do like to make an effort with glitter ones sometimes. I love the Barry M SIlver Foil and Diamond glitter combo!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to hate painting my nails but I've now learnt to love it! Time and practice helps, I'll be posting some tips on my blog soon. Love the Barry M sparkly polishes; perfect for christmas time! I always lean towards Essie or OPI polishes personally, OPI have some gorgeous colours and it stays on for ages!

    Danielle
    Danielle Aimee // Blogspot
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...