19.12.14

Blogmas: Day Nineteen | Christmas Candles

Hello Lovelies! As I've mentioned, I'm really obsessed with candles at the moment and as well as the Yankee Wax Tarts, I've bought a few different jar candles too, so today I thought I'd show you what I'm burning this festive season!

First up are these two small jar candles from 'Yankee Candle' that I had left over from last year! I don't love the small jars to be honest, the scents are never that strong and I never like burning them for long because I'm scared they will run out too quickly, so I always buy the bigger jars now! These are in the scents: Christmas Cupcake - I think this has been discontinued, but if you can get your hands on it, I would definitely recommend it, if you love those sweet, vanilla baking scents! and Merry Marshmallow - For some reason this isn't available in the UK this year? but again, if you can get hold of it, I would recommend it as it's such a beautiful scent. It's sweet, but not at all over powering.


 Next up are three big jar candles also from Yankee Candle! First up is Candy Cane Lane - I did recently review this, so I won't say too much, but as the name suggests, it smells just like candy canes. Such a beautiful scent!


Snowflake Cookie - I got this in tart form last year and I was completely obsessed, so I knew I had to get this in a big jar this year! The scent really reminds me of Christmas baking, so it always makes me feel so festive!


Christmas Eve - I won't say too much because I'm thinking of writing a full review on this, but I will say that it has such a beautiful scent and It's definitely my favourite Christmas scent ever!

Asda Wax Lyrical Gingerbread Candle
And lastly is a Wax Lyrical candle that I picked up from Asda. They currently have a few different festive scents, but I picked up the Gingerbread one! It doesn't have a strong scent when lit and I find they burn super quickly too.. It was gone within two days! 

Which festive scents do you love? 

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

4 comments:

  1. My boyfriend just gave me Christmas Eve and Snowflake cookie for Christmas. I'm completely obsessed!!! Really lovely Christmassy scents :)

    I also got a Mediterranean Orange one from Wax Lyrical in a goodie bag and it's faaab. Smells so so nice! xx

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Yankee Candles so much! Christmas Eve is my all time favourite scent :) x
    Ana Céline Labod

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've recently found a store that sells Yankee Candle! I really wanna try Christmas Eve and Candy Cane Lane!
    Mary Bloomy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This year I have Merry Marshmallow and Christmas Cookie, they both are just lovely scents!<3
    I also like Christmas Eve a lot and I think that I have to buy it next year:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...