10.12.14

Blogmas: Day Ten | Twenty Gifts - £20 & Under



OPI Coca Cola Bearest of them all | Benefit Sweet Tintations | No7 Skincare Collection | Umberto Giannini Glam Hair | Yankee Candle Jars | The Soapremes | Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Crayons | Christmas Cookie | Beauty Blender | Lady Gaga Fame Cath Kidston Festive Mug | Too Faced Melted Lipstick | Benefit Sweet BADitude | Zoella Blissful Mistful | Strawberry Festive Picks | MAC Lipstick | Bomb Cosmetics Rockin Robin | MAC 48 Lash | Gingerbread Cookies Candle | Nails Inc The Holiday Edit 

Hello Lovelies! Today's post is another installment to the Christmas Gift Guides I've been doing! This time it's 20 gifts that are £20 and under. I've now finished my Christmas shopping, but I love, love, love looking for gifts for people and I'm really enjoying making these gift guides, so I hope you're enjoying them too!


How's your Christmas shopping coming along?

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

5 comments:

  1. I have the OPI gift set and love it :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't go wrong with a big of mac!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think I might just link people to this post instead of doing a wish list this year - any of these gifts would be amazing! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab post! You’ve picked some winners there and everything is so affordable!! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. The beauty blender is amazing! I always use it before my nights out :)

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...