7.12.14

Blogmas: Day Seven | Avon Super Shock Eyeliners

Avon Supershock Gel Eyeliner Pencil | £6.00 | Link

When it comes to kohl eyeliners, I am pretty picky. I like them to be incredibly pigmented, super creamy and long lasting, there's nothing worse than an eyeliner that really drags at the skin. Sara always used to rave about the Avon Supershock Eyeliners, so I went ahead and picked up the black shade and fell in love! I then went on to purchase three other shades - Silver, Aqua Pop and Flash.

These are definitely up there as one of the best kohl pencils I've ever used! They're super creamy which means they literally glide on the skin and as you can see, they're also amazingly pigmented! I usually use these in my water line and tight line and I love how long lasting they are! Overall, I love these and if you're looking for a budget friendly kohl eyeliner, these are perfect. I just wish there was more of a vast shade range!


Have you tried these?

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

4 comments:

  1. I have the black and golden fawn shades and I love them x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so pigmented and creamy, I definitely need to get my hands on them soon seeing as I'm yet to try out Avon makeup in general. The shades aqua pop and flash are my favourite x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Flash shade looks amazing!

    Leonie ♥ IkonikBeauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so good! I had the black one a while ago and I loved it :)

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...