26.11.14

Yankee Candle Salted Caramel

Yankee Candle Salted Caramel Review
Yankee Candle Salted Caramel Review
Yankee Candle Salted Caramel Review
Yankee Candle Salted Caramel Review
Yankee Candle Salted Caramel Wax Tart | £1.49 | Link 

Oh, there is nothing better than getting into the softest pajamas, finding something to watch on Netflix and lighting a candle is there? If you saw my recent Yankee Candle Haul, you'll be aware that I have quite a few scents to get through. Salted Caramel is one scent that I'm always being recommended and so many people say that this is their favourite candle ever, so I finally gave it a go!

"Sweet surrender is yours with our luscious gourmand confection of burnt sugar, sea salt and smooth vanilla caramel."

Recently I've become obsessed with all things Salted Caramel and I've even taken to making homemade Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate, which tastes amazing, but is SO sickly! (I'll probably pop up a recipe of that soon!) Because of this, I have been so excited to try this candle and I had high hopes that it would be one of my favourites. I love sweet scents and if you do too, this is perfect because it's so sickly sweet! It's pretty strong too and lingers for hours.

Overall I like the scent. It's one of those perfect ones for a cosy evening, but I don't love it enough to buy it in a bigger size. It is very sickly and it did give me a slight headache..


Have you tried this? Did you like it? What are your favourite Yankee scents?

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

4 comments:

  1. I have the large candle jar of salted caramel and it smells amazing!! x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love salted caramel, will definitely be keeping an eye out for your recipe! It's a shame it is a bit sickly, it is so cute either way!

    India / £50 Giveaway for Christmas Tree World

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love the smell of this whenever I sniff it in the Yankee Candle store but I never buy it as I wasn't sure if it would be too sweet for my room, as I like light and fresh scents! xx

    Lipgloss & Lashes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salted Caramel is one of my all time favourites from Yankee Candle, I have had 2 candles with this fragrance as it is just so lovely.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...