19.11.14

What I've Been Watching Recently


It's funny, the amount of things that change once you're in a relationship and live together. I used to love watching tv, but my boyfriend really isn't bothered and would much rather play the Xbox. This meant I always gave in and missed all the tv shows I used to watch. As I've mentioned before, I suffer with an illness called M.E and whenever Autumn/Winter comes round I always feel so much worse. Recently, I've been feeling pretty rough and I don't feel like doing much, I'm even finding it hard to blog, so if I miss a couple of posts that will be why! because of this, I've become one of those people who are obsessed with Netflix.. I've had an account for ages and yes, I'd use it from time to time, but I'm now obsessed! I love reading those "What I've Been Watching" posts, mainly because I am super nosy haha, but they're also great for ideas on what to watch next! So, I thought I'd do one of those today and see how it goes.

As this is my first post, I thought I'd share all the tv shows I've been watching over the last few months!


What I've Been Watching Blog


Pretty Little Liars (2010-) :
Starring: Ashley Benson, Lucy Hale, Shay Mitchell, Troian Bellisario.
I loved Gossip Girl and I alwaays heard everyone say Pretty Little Liars is similar to GG, so it was on my "To Watch" list for a while (yes, I actually have one of those!) and when I saw it was on Netflix, I finally gave in and gave it a go. It didn't take me long to become completely hooked and I completely binged watched the first 4 seasons. The story follows the lives of four girls that live in the town of Rosewood. A year after their friend Alison's disappearance, they all start receiving anonymous messages threatening to reveal all their secrets. Secrets, they thought only Ali knew. It's SO gripping and it always leaves you wanting more. It's now five seasons in and I know alot of people are getting a little impatient and just want to know who is behind all those anonymous messages, I still love it though! 


Ghost Whisperer (2005-2010)
Starring: Jennifer Love Hewitt, David Conrad, Camryn Manheim.
I used to watch random episodes of this when it was just on tv and really enjoyed it, so when I saw this on Netflix I thought I'd watch it now and then. Personally for me, this isn't something I could binge watch, but I enjoy watching one episode a day before bed! The story follows Melinda Gordon, who can see and talk to the dead. If you're a complete non-believer you may not enjoy this, but I love that every episode is different and finding out all the stories behind the different spirits. I also think it's a nice thing to watch if you've recently lost someone. It's comforting to think they're in a better place.

One Tree Hill (2003-2012)
Starring: Chad Michael Murray, James Lafferty, Sophia Bush.
For years, I always heard so many people talk about One Tree Hill and I'm always seeing the quotes on Tumblr and Pinterest and when I saw it on Netflix I thought I'd watch one episode and I quickly became hooked. The story follows the lives of some high school kids that live in the town of Tree Hill. I'm currently watching season three and I'm completely obsessed, it's one of those shows that makes you laugh and cry and I cannot wait to see what happens in the coming seasons!

American Horror Story (2011-)
Starring: Evan Peters, Jessica Lange, Sarah Paulson. 
Last year all I heard about this was programme and as soon as I started watching it, I became hooked and the obsession with Evan Peters started. Each season has a completely different story: Season 1 is called Murder House and is about infidelity. Season 2 is called Asylum and is about sanity. Season 3 is called Coven and is about oppression. Season 4 which is the current season being aired is called Freak Show and is about discrimination. Personally, my two favourites are Murder House and Asylum. This is one of my favourite shows ever. If you are a fan of horror films, you will really enjoy this.


Desperate Housewives (2004-2011)
Starring: Teri Hatcher, Felicity Huffman, Eva Longoria. 
This used to be one of my favourite shows to watch, but I started to always miss it when it was on, so I never saw any of the later seasons. It was one of those things that I promised myself I would buy on dvd one day and finally finish watching it, but I never did as box sets are always so expensive! Luckily, all 8 seasons are on Netflix so I'm happy to finally watch it! 

Broadchurch (2013)
Starring: Olivia Colman, David Tennant, Jodie Whittaker.
When this was first aired back in 2013, my Twitter feed was constantly spammed with all the "#Broadchurch' tweets and I was so sad I missed it. When I saw that they were playing it again I decided, I must watch it! I've only watched two episodes so far, but I'm loving it! 



I hope you enjoyed this different kind of post. What have you been loving watching recently? 

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

6 comments:

  1. You have great taste in TV girly. I've been a PLL fan since the beginning it's amazing I can't wait for the Christmas special! Ive just caught up with AHS and I love it, it's so different and unique.
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Broadchurch so much, such a great show!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Desperate Housewives! I miss that show!
    I didn't know they were on Netflix! This is amazing news!

    Jenn
    Photo-Jenn-ic
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've actually read the first book to PLL, and woah was it good! I need to watch it now... ahhh!

    Connie from theconbonz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to catch up on PLL and greys anatomy when I'm home for christmas! Broadchurch is amazing, I was so in love with it when it was on! :)

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love OTH so much ! I've been recently hooked into comedies more such as community, parks & recs and my top favorite, how I met your mother :)

    Andrea,
    GUCCI&POLA.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...