9.11.14

Superdrug Vitamin E Exfoliating Facial Scrub

Superdrug Vitamin E Exfoliating Facial Scrub Review
Superdrug Vitamin E Exfoliating Facial Scrub Review
Superdrug Vitamin E Exfoliating Facial Scrub Review
Superdrug Vitamin E Exfoliating Facial Scrub Review
Superdrug Vitamin E Exfoliating Facial Scrub | £2.99 | Link

Hello Lovelies! I hope you are having a lovely weekend. Since the cold weather has arrived, my skin has gone crazy. I think it's been a while since my skin has been completely blemish free. Skincare really isn't my forte, which means my routine is very simple and I find myself using the same products I've been using for years now. I really love the Vitamin E range from Superdrug, so recently when I picked up a few new skincare items, I added a few more Vitamin E products to my collection. One of them being the 'Exfoliating Facial Scrub' 

"Vitamin E Exfoliating Facial Scrub uses oatmeal to provide gentle but effective exfoliation, revealing deeply cleansed, soft and radiant skin. Enriched with naturally sourced Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant that will help to shield your skin against environmental damage and premature skin ageing by combating the harmful effects of free radicals, The indulgent formula also contains a skin conditioning multivitamin complex comprising of vitamins A,B ,F and H, which, combined with horse chestnut extract, helps to care for dry skin."

Packaging wise it's a very simple, squeezy tube. I prefer these so much more than the tubs, because if you leave a tub in or near the shower it always ends up getting so much water inside! The scent is the same as the rest of the range. To me, it's a cocoa butter/sun cream kind of scent, which is actually quite soothing and I really like it! The scrub itself is alot more runny that I thought it would be, but it's still a really gritty scrub which I love. I've been using this now for a few weeks and I love it! I definitely think my skin looks less dull and it feels alot more smooth. If you're looking for a budget friendly facial scrub I would definitely recommend this! I've heard the Vitamin E range from Superdrug is Cruelty Free too, but don't quote me on it! 

Are you a fan of the Vitamin E range? 

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

6 comments:

  1. Your photographs are so stunning! :) Great review as always hun! Your blog is my new fave! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo I have never tried any of these products but this looks great xx

    http://cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to try a Vitamin E product, they are sooo good for your skin!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love The Body Shop vitamin e range so this sounds lovely, I'll definitely be looking out for this next time I'm in town!
    alice xo | beautybyalicee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the this range, especially the Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser!

    Sam | www.thatsfetch.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo I will have to try this! My mum loved the hot cloth from this range. Great post xox http://makeupwithkimmy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...