1.11.14

October Favourites


Hello Lovelies! Today I'm feeling so sad that October is over. Nothing exciting happens in November... I want Christmas now haha! Today I'm going to be showing you all my favourite beauty products from the month of October.

Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly Nail Polish in Chilli | £3.99 | Link 
First up is one of the Hi-Shine Gelly nail polishes from Barry M. I'm always saying how much I love these and I'm SO obsessed with the new autumnal shades I picked up recently. My favourite is definitely 'Chilli' It's a really gorgeous deep, browny red shade. And I've had it on my nails pretty much the whole of October!

Weleda Skin Food | £6.95 | Link | Review
October bought some very cold weather which made my skin, my hands in particular, very dry. Skin Food is an amazing product, I originally bought it to use on the plane to Mexico and it did an amazing job at preventing my skin from dehydrating on that horrible flight. Now I've also been loving using it as a hand cream, it's so rich, so you don't need to use much at all!

Avon Ultra Color Rich Instant Mocha Lipstick 
I can't find this online, but maybe it's still available via an Avon brochure? I love this lipstick, it's a really gorgeous berry pink shade, which I think is a really lovely shade for this time of year when you want to wear something a little more subtle than all those dark berry and plum shades! 


MAC Rebel Lipstick | £15.50 | Link -  MAC Nightmoth Lip Pencil | £12.50 |  Link
If you read my recent post about my current favourite lipsticks, you'll know how much I love Rebel and I've become even more obsessed with it this month! I love pairing it with the Nightmoth lip pencil, they're such a beautiful combo! Even though Rebel isn't a matte finish, I still find it's so long lasting. When I first wore it again this year, I was actually shocked at how vivid and long it lasted!


MAC Antiqued Eyeshadow | £13.00 | Link
I have accumulated a fair few eyeshadows and I feel like I always stick to the same old ones, so recently I've been trying to switch it up a bit. MAC Eye Shadows are probably some of my favourites, they're so pigmented and long lasting. I've really been loving Antiqued from MAC it's such a lovely reddish bronze shade, so perfect for autumn/winter!



What have you been loving recently?

P.S: You may have noticed I've been posting alot recently.. I kind of wanted to post everyday for a week for the run up to Halloween and I did it! I think posting everyday is hard work and I don't think I could do it every day. Those who do are amazing! 

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

24 comments:

  1. MAC's Rebel looks gorgeous! I've been lusting after it for so long!

    Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sound of Rebel and Nightmoth together, such a pretty combination! x
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried MAC eyeshadows but that one looks so pretty!! Avon lipsticks are incredible I have a few! I've been loving Kiko Unlimited Stylo Lipstick in 13 :) xx

    Mary Bloomy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to try some things from Kiko! xx

      Delete
  4. Skin Food is so good for dry skin, it works wonders! Love the look of Antiqued too, which I'd spotted this before my latest MAC store trip.

    Catherine, xo || Lady Liquor

    ReplyDelete
  5. The barry m polish is such a winter shade! x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I may have to pick up the Nightmoth lip liner :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, it looks lovely if you want to darker up a red lip too! xx

      Delete
  7. Lovely favourites, I also love the Barry M polishes, they're fab quality!

    alice xo | beautybyalicee

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Mac lipstick looks so pretty, might need to make a trip to the shops and pick one up myself! I always enjoy reading your monthly favourites xx Bethany

    http://littlewhitelane.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Rebel would look amazing on you :) xx

      Delete
  9. MAC Rebel is so pretty! Love the Barry M nail polish too; their autumn collection is perfect.

    Sam | www.thatsfetch.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the weleda skin food to its affordable and really rich, I had never heard of it until I read victoria beckham loves it and it works....I can't wait to christmas either..

    Laura//libertylovesmakeup.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know, so many celebs use it! xx

      Delete
  11. Think I also need to try out Mac rebel, have heard sooo many good things about it!

    http://yayalicemay.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. The colour of the Mac lipstick is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...