14.11.14

How I Edit My Instagram Pictures

How I Edit My Instagram Pictures Blog

I am obsessed with Instagram and I spent far too much of my time on the app. I've had my account for a while now, but these days I use it more for blogging purposes. Alot of people say they don't find Instagram useful in terms on blogging, but I really do! Recently, I've been finding alot of people asking how I edit my pictures and as I recently reached 1000 followers, I thought I'd finally write a post to show you! 




I keep the editing process very simple. Some people use about 10 different apps to edit one picture, personally I think that's way too time consuming haha! All I do is: choose the image, add a filter (I always, always use Valencia) sometimes I just leave it like this, or I'll adjust the brightness and that's literally it! 


Finished image: 





I don't usually use any other apps to edit, but if I do the ones I love are: 


Picfx -
This app costs £1.49, but I definitley think it's worth it! It has so many different filters and effects to choose from. I don't really use this app much anymore, but if I do, I always use the 'light' folder. My favourite effects are: Bokeh 2, Bokeh 5, Hearts and Small Hearts.




Pic Stitch
I don't seem to make picture collages much anymore, but if I do this app is free and really handy! 



Squaready
This is another handy app! This is perfect for those images that you don't want to re-size and would rather have a white background instead. I always use this app when I upload my wishlist images!


Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this different kind of post! If you have any more questions, feel free to ask :) 

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

5 comments:

  1. Im the same i keep mine simple, i cant be bothered using so many apps for one photo!
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Instagram, I'm always visiting the accounts of photos you've liked too cause they're always so pretty haha. Valencia is my go to filter, always! x

    What Rachael Wrote

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much :) Just followed your Instagram <3 xx

      Delete
  3. This was a fab post, loved it... now off to download these apps girl xox please stop over on my blog http://makeupwithkimmy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...