21.11.14

Diva

MAC Diva Review
MAC Diva Review
MAC Diva Review
MAC Diva Review

One of my favourite things about the colder months, is all those gorgeous dark plum and berry shades that always come out in force. One of my favourite lipsticks for this time of year is Diva from MAC. I featured this in a recent post, but today I thought I'd finally review it and show you what it looks like on the lips!

Diva is described as a "Intense reddish-burgundy " and I completely agree. It's a matte finish, so I always prep my lips before hand to prevent it from feeling too drying. What I love most, is how long lasting this is, it stays put for hours even with eating and drinking and the pigmentation is amazing! Admittedly, it does look scarily dark in the tube, but I think it's such a lovely shade on! I also love using this in the outer corners of my lips when I'm wearing Ruby Woo, once blended, it looks so vampy and beautiful! If you're looking for that perfect vampy, dark lipstick, I definitely recommend this, I feel like Rebel always gets so much attention, but sometimes I feel like I prefer this!

Have you tried this before? 


Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

7 comments:

  1. Diva looks gorgeous! Sadly I've not tried it, but I'd love to.

    Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a perfect colour for autumn/winter! :) love your blog x

    katrinaxmakeup.blogspot.com♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so pretty! Such a gorgeous shade x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous lip color! Perfect for this season for sure! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh... A very pretty burgundy color! I've been looking for something like this for a while... Thank you!!

    Connie from theconbonz

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful colour and really suits you!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this! I want to add this and Rebel to my collection :)

    www.thatsfetch.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...