16.11.14

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer Review
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer Review
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer Review
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer Review
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer | £4.19 | Link 

Hello Lovelies! This was one of the first products I ever bought after reading some blog reviews and since then it has become one of my holy grail items and I've bought countless tubes! The Lasting Perfection Concealer from Collection is £4.19 and is currently available in four shades (Fair, Cool Medium, Warm Medium and Dark) 

"Conceals flaws, imperfections and blemishes for up to 16 hours. Water-resistent and transfer proof. Use with Lasting Perfection Foundation and Powder for the ultimate in long-lasting wear."

In terms of packaging, it comes in a simple plastic tube with a doe-foot sponge applicator. It isn't the prettiest, but I don't mind it. I do hate how quickly the print fades off from the tube though! The shade I use is Cool Medium, which is the second lightest shade and I find it to be a pretty good match. I usually just use this under my eyes and on any redness. It is a pretty brightening concealer, so I find it tends to highlight breakouts. Consistency wise, it is pretty thick, but I think it blends easily! I've seen a few people say they won't use this under the eyes because it's too thick, but as long as you blend well, it's fine!

Overall, I love this concealer. I first purchased it back 2011 and I'm still repurchasing to this day! It's not my favourite concealer ever. The shade range is poor and I always tend to prefer higher end base products, but if you're looking for a concealer that is brightening, has a full coverage and is budget friendly.. This is the one for you! 


Have you tried this? Did you like it?
Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

11 comments:

  1. I love this concealer too! I used it loads years ago and have recently got round to repurchasing it, our love has been rekindled ;)

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I managed to lose my trusty Revlon concealer so am in desperate need of a new one. After such a glowing review I will definitely be buying this one along with my Revlon!

    Heather x
    http://heatherrrrm.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this too, I bought two tubes of this when I first got into it! I'm currently using the Wake Me Up one by Rimmel because it suits what I need better at the moment, but I like using this one as a generic all year concealer! It's such a good price too.

    CAT xo

    Check out my Personal Style & Lifestyle Blog?
    You can also follow me on BlogLovin'! ♥
    What Cat Says | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this product too, although sometimes I find it a little cakey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This definitely sounds worth a buy! x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has to be my favourite concealer too! It has a fantastic coverage.

    www.ellenwarnerxo.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just recently bought it for the first time and I absolutely love it. Will definitely keep repurchasing it in the future :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's not a single blogger that hasn't raved about this concealer ! Must be that amazing, I wish I could get it in Canada :)

    Andrea,
    GUCCI&POLA.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do love this concealer! However, I found that my favourite drugstore concealer is Seventeen Stay Time!

    Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I use this and do love it but it does have a few slight downsides. I often forget to only use a small amount and end up with half my face covered in it when I try to blend it out! It can also be a bit cakey if you do apply to much but it covers so well and lasts well too. The print coming off the tube is such a pain, it covers everything else in my makeup bag! x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...