28.11.14

Christmas Home Decor


Every year I always get WAY TOO EXCITED to decorate and make the place look lovely and Christmassy and this year is no different. Our living room is smaller than last year (we put a wall up to divide the room, making two rooms) so, we thought it was best we bought a smaller tree. That has now been purchased, so we just need to buy some new tree decorations and the tree can finally go up! I know I'll end up buying too many decorations though, I always get too carried away..



When are you putting your tree up? 


Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

5 comments:

  1. Eeee so exciting! I can't wait for my house to be decorated all christmassy!

    laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww the robin is so cute! x

    i've got a MAC lipstick giveaway over on my blog if you want to take a look :)
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have my mini Christmas tree up the entire year!! I love how it looks and I'm always so excited to get new decorations! That deer candle-holder is way too gorgeous! Lovely picks :) xx

    Mary Bloomy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything you have chosen! I can't wait to put my decorations up and buy some new ones!

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww the robin door stop is so cute. A little pricey though I think xx

    kizzyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...