7.11.14

Christmas Beauty Crackers 2014

Christmas Beauty Crackers 2014

Hello Lovelies! Halloween and Firework Night are over, so I finally feel that it's okay to get into Christmas mode! My last festive post was all about the Beauty Advent Calendars and today I'm going to show you some of the amazing Christmas Beauty Crackers that are available this year! I think I bought a Beauty Cracker in the January sales last year, but apart from that I haven't seen any! Have I been living under a rock? This year there is an amazing selection, so I thought I'd show you my top 10! 

Lancome | £54.00 | Link 
At £54 these are one of the more expensive options, but if you're looking to treat yourself to some luxurious products this one is for you! There are six crackers that contain premium travel sized products including the Hypnose Volume Mascara, Le Crayon Khol Eyeliner, Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate, Lip Lover, L'absolue Lipstick and Bi-Facil Eye Make Up Remover. 

Philip Kingsley Body and Volume | £10.00 | Link
I've only tried one Philip Kingsley product, but I'm dying to try more! This contains travel sized products of the Elasticizer and the Body Building Shampoo and Conditioner. The products are aimed to create a 3 step regime that plumps up each hair strand to add volume, fullness and moisture without adding any more weight. Sounds perfect! They also have a second cracker that includes Moisture Balancing products. Again, there is a three step regime to create soft, shiny and de-tangled hair.

M&S That's So You! | £10.00 | Link 
I was surprised to find that M&S have a few different crackers to choose from. "That's So You" comes with four crackers and includes a 30ml shower gel, 30ml foam bath, 30ml body lotion and 30ml hand cream. These have the cutest packaging and I love that all the products are Cruelty Free! The other M&S Crackers I'm loving are - "Happy Holidays" this comes with three crackers and inside are bath fizzers, which I think is lovely for the festive time. (Again, this is Cruelty Free!) They also have a more makeup based one called "Autograph" inside you'll find a travel sized Kohl Eyeliner, Lip Gloss, Highlighter and Mascara! 

Jo Malone | £32.00 | Link
I think this cracker is probably the most beautiful out of all my picks. Inside you receive: Lime Basil & Mandarin Cologne 9ml, Blackberry & Bay Body & Hand Wash 15ml and Nectarine Blossom & Honey Body Crème 15ml. 

Clarins | £39.00 | Link
Another luxury option are these beautiful gold crackers from Clarins. At £39, it might seem pricey, but I definitely think they are worth it! Inside you receive: a Wonder Perfect Mascara 3ml, Gentle Refiner 30ml, Beauty Flash Balm 30ml, Hand and Nail Treatment Cream 30ml, Eau des Jardins 30ml and a Rouge Eclat lipstick 1.4g. 

Montagne Jeunesse | £4.99 | Link
This is one of my favourites and it's the cheapest! Inside you receive six face masks to try: Mud pac face mask, green tea peel off face mask, apricot scrub face mask, strawberry soufflé face mask, passion peel off face mask, red hot sauna face mask. I think this is a great little treat for either yourself, or as a stocking filler for a friend.

No7 | £14.00 | Link 
I'm a huge fan of the No7 products, I find their products are amazing quality for a reasonable price! In this set of six crackers you receive: No7 Stay Perfect Nail Polish in Temptress 4ml, No7 Stay Perfect Nail Polish in Beanie 4ml, No7 Stay Perfect Nail Polish in Damson Dream 4ml, No7 Protect & Perfect Day Cream 25ml, No7 Protect & Perfect Night Cream 25ml and No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Eye Cream 5ml! No7 also have singular crackers too. They're £8.00 each and inside you'll find a mini eye pencil and a mini mascara.

Champneys | £10.00 | Link 
If you'd rather have some bath products inside your cracker instead of makeup items, this one is for you! The products inside are aimed to allow you to create a spa experience at home. You'll receive: Distant Shores Bubble Heaven 50ml, Mediterranean Bliss Bubble Heaven 50ml, Exotic Retreat Bubble Heaven 50ml and Oriental Opulence Bubble Heaven 50ml.

Space NK | £48.00 | Link
I think this is the set I'm most excited about. Inside you'll find: Rococo VIP Crème Nail Polish 14ml, Oribe Supershine Moisturising Cream 50ml, Oribe Supershine Moisturising Cream 50ml, Life NK Ultimate Unwind Body Wash 100ml, Laura Mercier Foundation Primer 30ml, Caudalíe Beauty Elixir 30ml and Lipstick Queen Big Bang Illusion Gloss in Creation 11ml. This is more of an expensive option, but I think it has a good selection of products that are good sizes and there are a couple of products in there that I've already tried and loved! This is definitely on my wishlist!

OPI | £19.92 | Link
And lastly is one for all of you that are obsessed with nail polish! I love the packaging of this one and I think this one would make a perfect gift. Inside you'll receive: Avoplex Lotion 3.75ml, Avoplex Nail & Cuticle Oil 3.75ml, Nail Polish in Unfrost My Heart  3.75ml (Silver Foil), Nail Polish in Love is Hot and Coal 3.75ml (Brown Shimmer), Nail Polish in Cinnamon Sweet 3.75ml (Red Creme) and a mini crystal nail file! 

Which ones are your favourite? 

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of these crackers, the Jo Malone one is dreamy! x

    What Rachael Wrote

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...