12.11.14

Christmas Beauty Baubles 2014


I don't know about you, but I think one of my favourite things about Christmas is the decorations and I always seem to end up buying more every year! I'm also absolutely loving all these Christmas Beauty releases. I've shown you my picks of the Advent Calendars and Crackers, so today I thought I'd show you some Beauty Baubles! 


Jo Malone | £22.00 | Link
I can imagine this would look so pretty on the tree! Inside is a 9ml Pomegranate Noir Cologne and 15ml English Pear & Freesia Body Crème.

Ciate | £8.00 | Link
These were available last year, they're so beautiful and add the perfect glitz to the tree! These come in various shades and they all have cute festive names!

Philosophy Christmas Cookie | $7.00 | Link  
I love Philosophy products and this is a perfect little gift! Inside is a tiny version of the Christmas Cookie Shower Gel!

Soap & Glory Merry Kiss Much | £5.00 | Link
Inside this cute bauble is one of Soap & Glory's "A Great Kisser" Lip Balms in Juicy Peach! 

Philosophy Hope In A Jar | £10.00 | Link
Inside you receive a 15ml of one of the most raved about Philosophy products - Hope In A Jar.

Balmi | £5.00 | Link
The UK's answer to the EOS Lip Balms. These have been on my wishlist for a while now. The baubles come in three different scents - Coconut, Raspberry and Blackcurrant. 

No7 | £6.00 | Link
Inside the golden star is a No7 10ml Stay Perfect nail polish!

Liz Earle | £14.00 | Link
This one is very similar to the No7 Star, inside you receive a nail polish or lipstick.

Champneys | £4.00 | Link
Champneys are the perfect brand for pamper evening products. Inside the bauble is a body cream!

Philosophy Let It Sparkle | $15.00 | Link
Inside are three travel size shower gels.

Soap & Glory | £6.00 | Link
This candy cane bauble is one of the cutest! Inside you receive one of the Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Shine Lacquers in Charm Offensive.


Which ones are favourite?


Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

6 comments:

  1. I want it all ha! The beauty bauble idea is so awesome!

    zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of that S&G bauble, such a cute idea! x
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love decorating too, it's actually my favourite part about Christmas! All of those baubles are adorable, although I don't think I'd actually put them on my tree haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was given a Ciate one for Christmas last year and that was the first time I'd seen a beauty bauble, SO CUTE! Soap and Glory one looks fab too

    Heather x
    http://heatherrrrm.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the Ciate one would have to be my favourite. I'm a big fan of nail varnish and they look so pretty, especially with the gorgeous glittery shades you get inside x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...