5.10.14

Zoella Beauty

Zoella Beauty Review
Zoella Beauty Review
Zoella Beauty Review
Zoella Beauty Review
Zoella Beauty Review
Zoella Beauty Review
Zoella Beauty Review
Zoella Beauty Review

Zoella Beauty. Probably one of the most anticipated beauty releases this year? I ordered a couple of bits from Superdrug on the midnight of the release and I've been so excited to receive the products ever since! I'll always have a soft spot for Zoe as she was one of the first Youtubers I ever watched all those years ago. It's so crazy, but so lovely to have watched her channel and blog grow into the huge success it is now. I also find her a huge inspiration, as just like me, she suffers from anxiety and it's a lovely to see someone overcome anxiety and achieve so many amazing things!


There are seven products in the collection - 

The range is aimed to give you a lovely relaxing pamper routine to help you unwind and de-stress, which sounds perfect to me. Before the range launched, I heard from various different places that the collection was going to be completely aimed for younger girls, so I was pretty sure I wouldn't buy anything, but I don't think that's true at all! At first, I was planning on just buying the candle, but then I convinced myself into buying the Soak Opera Bath Soak and Shower Cream and the Blissful Mistful Body Mist too! 


Firstly, can we just appreciate how beautiful the packaging is? I love the polka dots and I love that they have stayed very true to Zoe's style! The Let's Glow Candle has a very delicate soothing scent with sweet vanilla and floral notes and a blend of white wood accents, it's so calming and I cannot wait to burn this! The Soak Opera Bath Soak & Shower Creme has the same beautiful soothing scent, but it's a little stronger and it's also enriched with Vitamin E, Aloe and Shea Butter that conditions the skin, leaving it feeling lovely and soft! The Blissful Mistful was something I was so intrigued about, but also a little worried that I might hate the scent, but funnily enough, it ended up being my favourite product! It smells really lovely, light and fresh. With floral notes and fruit extracts (wild strawberry and grapefruit) it smells so gorgeous! It's also enriched with Vitamin E, so it's lovely for the skin too!


I'm completely in love with the products I've tried and I really want to try the Fizz Bar next! It's shaped just like a chocolate bar, so it's perfectly easy to break a couple of squares off  for each bath, so cute! Hours after this collection first went on sale, it had basically sold out! I think it's safe to say this is just the start for Zoe and I cannot wait to see her future projects!


Zoella Beauty is available from selected Superdrug stores and online at Feel Unique and Superdrug

Have you tried anything from Zoella Beauty?
Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

21 comments:

  1. I feel like most of the collection is a tiny bit young for me, but that said I still really want to try the Fizz Bar! Lovely photos :)

    Catherine, xo || Lady Liquor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can imagine if you were in your twenties it could be! Thank you Catherine <3 xx

      Delete
  2. the products look so pretty, definitely want to try the body mist! x

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, the packaging is gorgeous! xx

      Delete
  3. I really want to try the candle and body mist, but when I went into my local Superdrug today everything was sold out! I'll have to order it online instead :)

    Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh no :( My local Superdrug isn't going to stock it, so I had to order online xx

      Delete
  4. The packaging is so sweet, I'd like to try the fizz bar!
    alice xo | beautybyalicee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is so prettu- I just had to follow! Zoe's done so well with her beauty range, everyone seems to love it! xx

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! I know, I'm so happy for her xxx

      Delete
  6. The packaging is adorable and all your photos are beautiful! Lovely post! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this post! I bought the soak opera and the creamy madly dreamy body lotion in superdrug the other day and think they are fab!

    sarah at theblossomcart.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. I really wish I had bought it now haha xx

      Delete
  9. Such a pretty post! You need to get one of the makeup bags, they are so nice! :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the way you photographed it! Also, really like this post - I watched Zoe's vlog of the release and I'm just so happy for her and all the things she has achieved, even with anxiety. That is such an achievement! Oh, and lastly: I love the lay out of your blog! So girly :)

    Melane | Pure Perspective

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your photography! I want to try the products so badly, I may ending up ordering some. it certainly seems like it's worth it:)
    Ariana // Thoughts Through a Teacup

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...