24.10.14

Wishlist #5: Halloween


Can you believe it's only one week until Halloween? I feel like this year has gone so scarily fast and it doesn't look like it's going to slow down anytime soon, Christmas will be here before we know it! If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, you'll know how excited I am for Halloween, so I thought I'd put together a little wishlist! I'll probably pop up another Halloween themed post soon, once we've carved our pumpkins and baked our Halloween treats :)


What are your plans for Halloween?

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

6 comments:

  1. I'm gonna be in Amsterdam for Halloween and I'm so excited! Definitely gonna try and get those eyelashes for my outfit :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds amazing, I hope you have a lovely time :) xx

      Delete
  2. Everything Halloween is so beautiful!! The lashes are stunning! :) xx

    http://marybloomy.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Halloween!!
    Great post!

    Leonie ♥ IkonikBeauty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...