17.10.14

What's On My Face #5

MAC Amber Lights Eyeshadow

Hello Lovelies! Are you all enjoying Autumn? I am! Although the colder mornings and earlier nights aren't as great, it feels so cosy all the time and I am really loving the autumnal makeup everyone seems to be sporting now. Today I thought I'd do another face of the day and show you what makeup I've been loving recently!

As always I wore my Laura Mercier foundation in the shade Rose Ivory, I love this foundation way too much and I seriously feel like I won't try another foundation... I also wore MAC Studio Finish Concealer in the shade NW 20, MAC Paint Pot in Quite Natural for eyebrows, the Bourjois Délice de Soleil Bronzer and the Too Faced Sweetheart Blush in the shade Candy Glow! For my eyes I used Amber Lights all over my lid, I think this is the perfect shade for autumn! and Woodwinked in the outer corner. I also applied a little bit of the L'Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara on my lashes. And lastly I applied the Magenta Lip Pencil and Up The Amp Lipstick, I'm loving this lipstick at the moment! 



What makeup are you loving now that it's autumn? 

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

19 comments:

  1. I love the autumnal eyes, and your the lip shade is amazing. I've never seen someone suit purple toned lips as well as you!

    laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a lovely compliment, thank you Lauren! xx

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful photo, may I ask what camera you're using?

    Hannah Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes of course lovely, it's the Canon 700D :) xx

      Delete
  3. Love the eye look - it goes great with the lips! I'm enjoying the cooler weather but could do without the rain ;)

    Sam // www.thatsfetch.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous makeup look, I love the eyes!

    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I think I may need Amber Lights, it goes so nicely with Woodwinked too! Your photos are so clear, I'm desperately in need of a decent camera x

    What Rachael Wrote

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amber Lights is such a beautiful shade! Aw what camera have you got now? Canons are amazing xxx

      Delete
  6. Ah, gorgeous! Love the lipstick :)
    alice xo | beautybyalicee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty look. I love Mac's Up The Amp lipstick.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful look, love how the eyes match so well with the lipstick ! And yes, how amazing is the Laura Silk creme, it is definitely one of those staple foundations

    Andrea,
    GUCCI&POLA.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow your eye make up is amazing ! It looks so well blended !
    xxxxx
    http://theannonbeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...