8.10.14

Top 10 Autumn/Winter Lipsticks


L'Oreal Paris 325 Feeric Fuschia, MAC Diva, MAC Russian Red, MAC Deeply Adored and MAC Rebel.



MAC Charmed I'm Sure | MAC Heroine | Revlon Lip Butter in 075 Lollipop | Rimmel Kate Moss in 107 | Revlon Balm Stain in Crush.

Hello Lovelies! I hope you're all having a lovely week. Today I thought I'd show you my favourite lipsticks for Autumn/Winter, I was thinking of doing a top five post, but of course I couldn't choose just five, we all know what I'm like when it comes to lipsticks, so top ten it is!

L'Oreal325 Feeric Fuschia 
I'm not sure if this is still available as I believe I got it free in a gift set, but it's such a beautiful shade. It does have a slight bit of shimmer in it, but nothing over the top! I think it really brightens my face up and It's one that would probably suit all skin tones!

MAC | Diva | £15.50 | Link
Charlie bought this for me last year when I was ill in Hospital and I'll admit it does look very scarily dark in the tube, but it looks amazing on and this actually ended up being my go to lipstick last winter, I even wore it more than Rebel. Can you believe it? This one is definitely more for those who are a little more brave when it comes to bold lips!

MAC | Russian Red | £15.50 | Link
Russian Red is such a popular shade and I think pretty much everyone owns it. As you all know, my favourite red is Ruby Woo, but I don't like to wear that as much in the colder months, as it is alot more drying than Russian Red. This is still matte and long lasting, but I don't find it drying at all!

MAC | Deeply Adored & Charmed I'm Sure | £15.50 
These two are my favourite lipsticks ever. They were limited edition, so I'm so annoyed at myself for loving them so much, but they are the most perfect red lipsticks ever. They're matte, but not drying at all and they last all day! I have seen a couple of people mention that they've found the Marilyn Monroe collection at discounted beauty stores, so if you see these lipsticks, definitely pick them up!

MAC | Rebel | £15.50 | Link
This is probably my favourite lipstick for A/W. It's the most gorgeous deep plum colour and again, this does look scary in the tube and I've heard so many people say they want to try it, but are too scared, but seriously it's doesn't look as scary on the lips! I wore this the other day with the lip liner Nightmoth and I was seriously shocked how long it lasted on my lips! I'll have a full review of this up soon.

MAC | Heroine | £15.50 | Link
Last year I became completely obsessed with purple lips and after I saw the lovely Emma Willis wearing this I needed it. It took a little while to get hold of it, so in the mean time I bought a dupe from Topshop, but nothing compares to the real thing. It's such a lovely bright purple and again, it's matte so it's long lasting and after it has worn off, it leaves a really lovely pink stain on the lips. This is another great one if you don't want to be reapplying lipstick through out the day!

Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter | 075 Lollipop | £7.99 | Link
I bought this either last year or the year before after Tanya Burr bought it and it looked so so amazing on her. It's a really gorgeous raspberry pink, I don't think the swatches are showing it true to colour, sorry! As it's only a lip butter, it's not very long lasting, but it does leave the lips feeling lovely and conditioned which is a nice change from all those mattes!

Rimmel Kate Matte | 107 | £5.49 | Link
I picked this up a couple of years ago when Zoella constantly wore it and all beauty bloggers went crazy over it. It's a really lovely deep berry shade and I really love it. It suits a variety of skin tones, if you're wanting to start braving the darker lips, definitely try this!

Revlon ColorBurst Balm Stain | Crush | £7.99 | Link
I completely fell in love with this after seeing Meg from Wonderful You wearing it (alot of my lipstick buying seems to be brought on by seeing other peoples lipsticks, oops!) I love the balm stains and have three. I find them fantastic for all year round and again, this is a lovely change from all the mattes and leaves the lips feeling super smooth. It does smell pretty strongly of peppermint, but I don't really mind it!


And that's it for my favourite lipsticks for the colder months (well, that a complete lie. After doing this blog post I found a few more I kind of really love.. I am a lipstick addict, sorry!) I hope you enjoyed this and I would love to know what your favourite lipsticks are for the Autumn/Winter! 

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

27 comments:

  1. I have the Kate Moss 107 and I think it's the only dark lipstick I own.. They completely wash me out as I am quite dark skinned. I wish I could pull them off though, they look amazing!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. MAC Rebel is such an amazing shade, thanks for reminding me about it! :)

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im wearing Rebel today :) it's such an amazing color and i'm loving youe picks. I love dark shades during winter but i hate it when people only limit dark shades to dark red/berry shades. You choices are just perfect :)

    Http://tinybitsofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that Heroine shade by Mac. Need to add that to my ever growing Mac shopping list :)

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of the Rimmel Kate Moss one, sounds so good!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've only just discovered your blog, but I've been reading it and really like your work! I was wondering if you could follow me back on bloglovin? :) xo
    http://dyingpretty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, I'll check out your blog! xx

      Delete
  7. MAC and the Kate range are by far my favourites. Definitely wish I could pull of Rebel!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  8. MAC Diva & Heroine are such beautiful shades ! The Kate Moss Rimmels lipsticks are such a steal, the pigment and lasting power are incredible

    Andrea,
    GUCCI&POLA.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have some amazing shades! Im loving deep berry colours this autumn x
    Emma | Cookies&Cream Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous post! I think you quite possibly have THE world's prettiest blog!

    Lauren x
    www.thefashionramblings.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a lovely comment, thank you so much! xxx

      Delete
  11. MAC Diva and Rebel both look gorgeous x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those two have to be my favourite! xx

      Delete
  12. They are all so gorgeous, and perfect deep colours for Autumn

    laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been lusting over MAC Diva for a while now, but as I'm on a budget I've been using a Rimmel Kate one instead!

    Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so jealous of your collection!! Such beautiful shades!

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...