31.10.14

This Is Halloween





I love Halloween. I always have. Yesterday I was talking to my mum and I asked her about the first time I went Trick or Treating and actually got excited for Halloween... Apparently when when I was around four or five, she came home from work and I had dressed myself up as a witch and wanted to go haha! (The downside of having an older sibling is they always got to do the good stuff you couldn't!) I really miss that feeling of excitement in the the air on Halloween night! The other day I picked up my pumpkins at a pumpkin farm (Rumblers Farm, if you're local to Hertfordshire!) I think pumpkins are so much better from actual pumpkin farms! Yesterday we finally carved our pumpkins and I baked one batch of pumpkin cupcakes and one batch of chocolate orange cupcakes. I'd never tried pumpkin cupcakes before, so I didn't know what to expect, but they're amazing! I'm thinking of maybe writing up a little recipe post on those? I'm SO jealous of everyone's amazing Halloween nail art I've been seeing. I attempted some last year and it was so bad that every time I looked at my nails, I felt sad haha! This year, I've played it safe and just painted them black and orange with some lovely glitter on the top! Today I'm feeling pretty ill, I'm thinking I might be getting a cold or something? So, I think myself and Charlie are just going to order a takeaway and watch some Halloween movies and of course, Harry Potter!

I hope you're all having a lovely day! Do you celebrate Halloween? If so, what are your plans? 

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

9 comments:

  1. I love the pictures on this post. Halloween isn't my favourite holiday but this just got me really excited for it! x

    Lipgloss & Lashes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan on dressing up and taking my niece trick or treating! Feel better! Oh and that nail art, sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are so good Sophie! Hope you are having a good Halloween, we don't celebrate it too much here in Australia but it is becoming more popular, I hope you feel better soon too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Beth! I hope you had a lovely day <3 xx

      Delete
  4. I love Halloween, for me it is every single day! But at this time I enjoy watching Tim Burton movies, even if I watched them million times before. My room has Halloween decor the entire year so I don't honestly change anything around for this day ;) Lovely post! xx

    Mary Bloomy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pictures! I'm a big fan of Halloween, probably because I'm very into ghosts and things, I'm even a Parapsychologist! x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...