19.10.14

Superdrug Coconut Oil

Superdrug Coconut Oil
Superdrug Coconut Oil
Superdrug Coconut Oil | 125ml | £2.29 | Link

Hello Lovelies! As autumn is in full swing and the weather is pretty much always cold and rainy at the moment, my skin has become so dry and flaky, so I've been trying out a few products to try and repair it. One of the products I've been loving is the Coconut Oil from Superdrug. I picked this up a few months back after I kept hearing so many bloggers rave about it and after watching Daisydaisyxxo's video, I finally caved and bought it!

Firstly, I just want to say how much I love the scent of this! As it's 'coconut' oil, it smells incredible and the scent usually lingers for a while leaving the skin smelling lovely! The tub is pretty small and at first, I thought that it wouldn't last long, but you only need the tiniest amount, so it lasts ages! At room temperature it is solid and melts into oil. I usually scrape out the amount I want and warm it up in my hands (it melts as soon as it comes into contact with skin) and I apply it to wherever I want it! I know a few people do prefer to just heat up the pot though!

Coconut Oil is one of those really amazing multi-purpose products and I feel like everyone needs it in their skincare collection!  As well as using it to moisturise and condition the skin, I love using it as a makeup remover. I was a little wary at first because it is just oil, but it removes eye makeup so well, I couldn't believe it! 


Have you tried Coconut Oil?


Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

8 comments:

  1. I love Coconut Milk, it is amazing for so many things!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coconut oil is the best. Many of the Superdrug own brand products are amazing so I must give this a try!

    Sam | www.thatsfetch.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this coconut oil, it goes so far and smells amazing! x

    http://xxchloescloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really wanna try this, it seems so simple yet multi-functional! I adore the smell of coconut. Think I'd use it on my skin straight after a bath xx

    Kate | Kate Emma Loves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know it could be used as a make up remover too! I bet it's rally good for the skin. I've used it on my hair before and it felt lovely afterwards.


    Jenn
    Photo-Jenn-ic

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I swear buy this little pot, it is stuff of geniuses!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's crazy how much use you can get out of coconut oil, it's a good product to take away on holiday and use for a number of things! x

    Cream Tea And Rose Jam // Pretty Honest Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coconut oil is such a beauty. Its my favourite oil.
    Chinella.
    http://lalachicuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...