28.10.14

I ♥ Fall Tag


Hello Lovelies! Today I thought I'd do the I Heart Fall Tag!

1. Favourite Fall Lip Product? 
For lipstick I am really loving deep berry and plum shades, I recently wrote a post showing you my top ten favourite lipsticks for A/W! Lip balm is also a must have for me, as my lips tend to become a little dry during the colder months. My favourite two lip balms at the moment are good ol' Carmex and La Roche-Posay Cicaplast

2. Favourite Fall Nail Polish?
I'm really loving the autumn shades from the Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly collection! I have Mustard, Chilli, Cardamom and Plum! 

3. Favourite Starbucks Fall Drink?
I'll be honest, I don't really go to Starbucks that much.. I'm definitely more of a Costa gal! My favourite drinks are definitely the Gingerbread Latte and the Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate! Sooo good. I do really want to try a Pumpkin Spice Latte though!

4. Favourite Fall Candle? 
Ooh this is a tough one! Yankee Candles are definitely my favourite and I think my favourite scents for autumn are the Halloween scents - Ghostly Treats and Candy Corn. I think Salted Caramel is perfect for a cosy autumn evening too!

5. Favourite Fall Scarf or Accessory?
I'm obsessed with tartan scarfs.I currently don't own one, but they're so beautiful and I need to pick one up asap!

6. Haunted House, Haunted Hayride, or Haunted Corn Maze?
These are definitely more of a thing in america, but I have been in a haunted house/maze type thing before and it isn't something I've wanted to do again in a hurry haha! Next year I will be in america around Halloween time, which excites me SO much! I love how big Halloween is in america and I think my boyfriend wants to go to a haunted house/maze type thing over there... Eek!

7. Favourite Halloween Movie?
I really love Halloween movies! My all time favourites are actually Hocus Pocus and Halloweentown! The Disney Halloween movies are THE BEST and although they're not scary, I don't think anything will beat them!

8. Favourite Halloween Candy?
Now that I'm older I don't really ever eat candy on Halloween, but if I do I love those Haribo Spooky Ghosts, but I don't actually think they're selling them anymore.. This year I can't find them in any stores :( boooo!

9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
Halloween is usually date night for me and Charlie, so we don't dress up. We have a nice meal, carve our pumpkins, bake some Halloween treats and watch all our favourite Halloween movies! It probably sounds really boring to you, but I love it, it's like our little tradition now!

10. What is your favourite thing about Fall? 
I love the darker evenings and being all snugged up inside with all the candles burning. I think Autumn is so beautiful, I love all the leaves changing to the beautiful orange shade and I love the fashion! All the layering, ankle boots and winter coats! And best of all, it means Halloween is just around the corner! I'm way too excited to carve my pumpkins and do some Halloween baking!

I think this is one of my favourite tags ever and I've been so excited to do it! I tag all of you reading this and if you do it, please let me know I'd love to read your blog posts <3


Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

7 comments:

  1. I'd love to do this tag soon, I love your answers!

    Hannah Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved this post, may have to do it on my blog too xx

    http://cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Halloween night sounds so cute, I hope you have a lovely time,
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is so pretty!
    I'm definitely going to do this tag!
    Izzy
    xo
    vintagebeautyxox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...