29.10.14

Halloween Yankee Candles | Ghostly Treats, Witches Brew & Candy Corn

Halloween Yankee Candle Review - Ghostly Treats, Witches Brew and Candy Corn
Yankee Candle Ghostly Treats and Witches Brew Review
Yankee Candle Witches Brew and Candy Corn Review
Ghostly Treats - Link | Witches Brew - Link | Candy Corn - Link

Hello Lovelies! Now Halloween is drawing closer, I've been starting to use all of my Halloween scents that I picked up from Yankee Candle recently, so today I thought I'd tell you my thoughts on all the scents..

 
Oh my GOD. This is probably my favourite candle ever. I feel like it's a lovely combination between a sweet and clean scent. To me, it smells just like marshmallows and vanilla, but it isn't at all sickly. It reminds me slightly of 'Merry Marshmallow' but it's sweeter and stronger. I love it so much and I don't know what it is about it, but whenever it's lit, it always makes me feel so calm and happy haha! I've already finished my tart and now I'm burning the jar, I don't want to finish it!


If I'm honest... I don't think I've ever disliked a candle this much. To me, it smells just like liquorice. I was never sure if I was completely keen on this scent before lighting it and when it is lit, it's even worse! It's just SO strong, it gave me such a bad headache, I didn't even have it lit for long before blowing the candle out! I definitely won't buy this one again.


I really love this one too and I always buy this every year. This time round I bought two, so I could light one before and on Halloween. I've already used one of the tarts. It's such a beautiful, sweet vanillary scent. I've heard it smells just like the Candy Corn sweets, so I definitely think I will try them when I'm in the US next year! I don't find this is as strong as Ghostly Treats, but it's still really lovely.



Which candle scents are you loving at the moment?

 P:S All the Halloween candles are now on sale, so if you want to pick some up I suggest you do so asap! 

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

6 comments:

  1. I love the sound of Ghostly Treats, its a shame about witches brew though, it sounds like it lets the range down!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Candy Corn one, and I love it. Witches brew is awful, it really does smell horrid.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the smell of 'Ghostly Treats', I think I need to pick up a mini one! Lovely post as always :)

    Lipgloss & Lashes

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Ghostly Treats" sounds like a lovely candle, the smell of marshmallow is one of my favorites for Autumn and Winter and if its something like "Merry Marshmallow", I'm sold !

    Andrea,
    GUCCI&POLA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a sniff of them all in store recently. Candy corn and ghostly treats were ok, not really nice enough for me to have bought them, but Witches brew was horrible. I actually recoiled when I sniffed it, it was so strong and just not nice! x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...