26.10.14

Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Cupcake PocketBac

Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Cupcake PocketBac Review
Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Cupcake PocketBac Review
Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Cupcake PocketBac Review
Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Cupcake PocketBac Review
Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Cupcake PocketBaq | £4.49 | Link

Bath and Body Works is the dream. It's the one store that I feel I need in my life and it kills me that there isn't one in the UK. I saw a few people on Instagram say that they have bought a few Bath & Body Works products online, so I thought I'd have a look. I want one of the candles so much, but I don't really want to spend £20-£30 on a candle right now, it can sometimes feel like you're just burning away your money and that's a depressing thought! I ended up buying one of the PocketBacs. If you're unsure of what these are, they're anti-bacterial hand gels that come in so many different amazing scents! As it's autumn, I thought I'd get Pumpkin Cupcake! It's smells absolutely incredible. I like the smell of pumpkin, but I don't like it when it's really strong and this is perfect. You can smell that there is a hint of pumpkin, but it also smells really lovely and sweet.. I would agree it does smell just like pumpkin cupcakes haha! My boyfriend said it's a little bit sickly, but I disagree and am obsessed! I paid £4.49 including delivery, but as there is only 29ml of product, it is pretty expensive, I would buy more, but maybe as sort of a one off thing. Next year when I'm in America I will definitely have to stock up on all the Bath and Body Works goodies and take full advantage of the 5 for $5 deal on the PocketBac's!  


Have you tried anything from Bath & Body Works?

P.S: I reached 500 followers the other day and although it's such a tiny number in the grand scheme of the blogging world, it still makes me SO happy. It's sometimes weird to think I only had 33 followers back in January! Thank you all so much <3


Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

6 comments:

  1. Well done on reaching 500 followers :) I live in the UK too so have never tried the Bath and Body works products but since I love hand sanitisers I may have to order some of these! x

    http://jemappelledylan.blogspot.co.uk/


    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to try this! Urban outfitters sell similar hand sanitisers which are slightly cheaper. They smell amazing too! They're by a brand called Merci Handy, and are in store and on the Urban outfitters website, I'd definitely recommend checking them out! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have a store local to me, but when I'm in Brighton in January I'll definitely go and have a look. Thank you for letting me know :) xx

      Delete
  3. this sounds awesome!! have you tried the bath&bodyshop.co.uk ?! they stock quite a few B&BW goodies, and there reasonably priced :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm aware of the website yes, but it's usually more expensive than eBay :) xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...