1.10.14

Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly Nail Polishes

Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly Nail Polish Collection
(L-R) Plum, Huckleberry, Sugar Apple, Greenberry, Blueberry, Prickly Pear, Papaya, Mango, Dragon Fruit, Rose Hip and Lychee.
Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly Nail Polish Collection
Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly Nail Polish Collection
Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly Nail Polish in Sugar Apple

As I've mentioned many times before, I adore the 'Gelly Hi-Shine' nail polishes from Barry M! They are perfect. They're so easy to apply, dry quickly, opaque in two coats and they leave the most gorgeous glossy finish. I would definitely go as far as to say they are my favourite nail polishes, so I thought I'd show you the collection I've accumulated! 


Plum - A very dark, almost black purple.
Huckleberry - A very pale, milky blue.
Sugar Apple - A pastel mint.
Greenberry - A gorgeous turquoise.
Blueberry - A lovely sky blue.
Prickly Pear - A milky lilac. 
Papaya - A bright peach.
Mango - A bright orange.
Dragon Fruit - A blue-toned bubblegum pink.
Rose Hip - A milky pastel pink.
Lychee - A pale coffee shade.


My favourites are Sugar Apple - This is all I wore all Spring and Summer! Greenberry, Blueberry, Prickly Pear and Lychee! I've noticed apart from 'Plum' I don't have any Autumnal shades and luckily they've just released their Autumn collection which I love, so I have ordered a few (expect a haul soon) 


Are you a fan of these nail polishes?
Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

20 comments:

  1. This is the most beautiful looking blog post ever! Need a bit of papaya in my life x x x

    kassiella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gelly polishes and your post has made me want to paint my nails! ^^

    zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some stunning shades! I have so many Barry M polishes, they are my favourite x
    Emma | Everything Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so great for the price <3 :) xx

      Delete
  4. I love this post! Anything about a nail polish collection gets my attention and they all look so lovely lined up together!
    I'm a big fan of Gelly hi shine, sugar apple is one of my faves too!


    Jenn
    Photo-Jenn-ic

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous of your collection! The colours are perfect! x

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVEEEE the way you set the photo up!! Out of all the shades, I would have to say that Mango is my fave because I love a good orange nail polish!

    Melissa | Lemonmel

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're so pretty! I love the brighter colours, Satsuma and Blue Grape are my absolute faves :) xx

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to get Blue Grape, such a beautiful shade! xx

      Delete
  8. Love this! Good to see I'm not the only obsessed with them, I swear everytime I step into Boots I walk out with 2/3!! As for autumn shades, I'm loving paprika, mustard and pomegranate (and of course, plum!)
    Lovely post! xx

    littlejesscat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh I've never seen Plum before, it's definitely my kind of colour!

    Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the shades in this collection, you have an amazing set x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have lots of beautiful colours. I particularly love the blueberry shade.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just bought the one of these,they look so good.
    Chinella.
    http://lalachicuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing post! :) I need to get my hands on these, but it's a little hard since Barry M isn't sold in my country :/ Beautiful post! :)

    https://homemademua.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...