30.10.14

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Autumn Nail Paints




As I mentioned in a recent blog post, I only had one autumnal nail polish.. Can you believe it?! So, I definitely wanted to pick up a few new shades and just as luck would have it, Barry M released some new Gelly Polishes for A/W. There are six new shades and to be honest, I love them all, but I limited myself to just three: 


Chilli which is a really deep, browny red. I don't usually go for shades like this, but I think it's the most perfect red for autumn!

Mustard which is a mustard yellow. As I said in my autumn wishlist, I am obsessed with mustard shades for autumn. I am slightly worried this will look horrendous with my skin tone though, so I haven't worn it just yet, but I will take the plunge asap!

Cardamom which is a mossy green shade. I don't usually wear green shades, but I love this!

Chilli is definitely my favourite out of the three shades and I just keep reapplying it every time it chips. I'm also really wanting to get Paprika. Someone described it as the perfect pumpkin shade and I totally agree, it's such a gorgeous shade for autumn!

Are you a fan of the Gelly nail polishes? 


Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+


3 comments:

  1. Mustard looks so pretty, I really love that kind of colour!

    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. these colours are so pretty, loing the red xx

    http://cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been seeing these popping up everywhere, and I've been meaning to buy Mustard for so long. I love that colour in the Autumn/Winter, I don't even care that it might not suit my skin tone haha

    laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...