22.10.14

Autumn Beauty Haul

Hello Lovelies! Recently I've picked up a few new things from Superdrug, so I thought I'd show you what I got!

First up is my A/W nail polish splurge. Painting my nails isn't something I really enjoy to be honest, but I always have to have my nails painted or I feel naked! Recently, I noticed I only had one autumnal nail polish, so I decided to pick up a few more shades and I also wanted to repurchase a couple of my favourite Christmas/Winter polishes.


If you saw my recent post of my gelly nail polish collection, you'll know how obsessed I am and when I saw their new autumn shades I completely fell in love and had to pick a few up! I got three shades - Mustard, Chilli and Cardamom and I also picked up a red shade called 'Blood Orange' it isn't apart of the new collection, but I needed a new red nail polish, so I went for this!



Next I picked up Ruby Slippers which is a gorgeous red glitter and Diamond Glitter which has different sizes of holographic glitter in, so pretty! I love both of these so much and they're actually both repurchases. These two polishes are literally essentials for the festive period! 

And the last nail polishes I picked up were Silver Foil which is another repurchase and it's a  really lovely smooth silver metallic shade and Navy I haven't tried this before, but I really wanted a dark blue shade in my collection!

I've already done a post on the things I picked up from Zoella Beauty, so I won't bore you too much, but I thought I'd add them in the haul anyway! I thought I'd also give you a little update on what I think of the products now I've had a chance to try them properly. The 'Blissful Mistful' is lovely and I'm still really loving it. It's definitely not a mature scent, but it's nice as a body spray or as a room spray! The 'Soak Opera Bath Soak / Shower Creme' isn't my favourite product. It's okay, but it's nothing special. It kind of reminds me of those cheap Disney Princess shower gels you can buy, but it's alot more expensive. I think I'll stick to using this as a bubble bath, just to use it up and I probably won't buy it again. And finally the 'Let's Glow Candle' I like this, but again, it's nothing special. Personally, I think the candle is tiny for the price and I think I'd rather just buy some Yankee Tarts than buy this again.

And lastly I picked up some skincare products. Since the weather changed my skin has been going crazy, so I thought I'd throw a few new products into the mix, I'll let you know what I think of them once I've had a chance to test them out properly.


Thank you for reading! Have you been buying an beauty products recently? 


Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

15 comments:

  1. Love the nail polishes! I like the Zoella collection but think it could do with being abit more affordable for what it is x

    http://xxchloescloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the colours of nail polish, that mustard one is gorgeous!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got so many lovely nail polishes! I need to buy some more after reading this!

    Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha let me know which ones you get if you do! :)xx

      Delete
  4. I need all your nail varnishes!

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you have so much! I love the Barry M Gelly nail polish it gives such a good finish, your colours are so Autumnal too. I want to get my hands on some Zoella products too! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much nail polish envy! I love the Superdrug Vitamin E range :)

    Sam | www.thatsfetch.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all these nail polishes, think I may need to invest in a new more. Loving your blog x x x

    www.nadjetluisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...