24.9.14

What's On My Face #4

Hello lovelies! Today I'm back with another post showing you what makeup I've been loving wearing recently!

As always, I start by priming my face with the L'Oreal Paris Lumi Magique Primer and I always either buff this in using the Real Techniques Buffing Brush or I just use my fingers. I then apply my holy grail foundation which is the Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in the shade 'Rose Ivory'. For my eyebrows I currently fill them in with the Quite Natural Paintpot from MAC using the MAC 266 Brush

And then I go onto eyes! First I apply Cork to my crease and blend it out using a MAC 217, next I apply Satin Taupe all over the lid and then I also apply a little bit of the shade 'Blackout' from the Naked 2 Palette to the outer corner of my eye and I'll blend it all together using a MAC 217For mascara I'm really loving the YSL Shocking Mascara!

After my eyes are done, I apply concealer! As usual, I always reach for the MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW20. I'm obsessed with this concealer, if you're looking for a concealer that is full coverage, but still looks really natural, this is perfect for you! I always apply this with the Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush, it blends concealer so beautifully! And then I apply all my powder products! For face powder I just use anything I have handy! For bronzer I'm still really loving the Bourjois Délice de Soleil Bronzing Powder, I apply this all over my face because my face is so so pale compared to the rest of my body haha! Next I apply blush, as I said in my recent favourites post I'm obsessed with the Too faced Sweetheart Blush in the shade Candy Glow, I apply this to my cheeks and blend it up and then I apply the MAC Soft & Gentle MSF.

And lastly for my lip products! Firstly, I lined my lips with the Topshop Lip Liner in the shade Ceramic and for lipstick I used the YSL Rouge Volupté Shine in the shade 08 Pink in Confidence, and finishing it off I applied the Tanya Burr Lip Gloss in the shade Picnic in the Park! I always usually go for a bold lip, but this was a nice change!

P.S - I just HAD to add the picture of me and Fred, he's too cute and this was the first time I attempted a milk maid braid!


What Makeup have you been loving wearing recently? 
Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

15 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous look, I love the lip combination - need to try Picnic in the Park!! I can't believe this is the first time you did a milk maid braid, it looks perfect :) Xx

    A Blonde Moment

    ReplyDelete
  2. God I lovvveee the pictures so much!!
    The pale yellow of your sweater is so cute, definetly my favourite color and everything just harmonizes i dont even know i saw your pictures because i follow you on tumblr and I just love them I had to say this okay bye!!
    Haha have a nice day Sophie :)
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  3. You honestly look gorgeous! Your skin looks amazing and your eyes look lush!


    xxx | daisydaisyxxo
    enter my big blog giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the way your pictures look!! Awesome <3 :)

    I just posted about my favourite fall lipbalms. Check it out :) http://paintedrrebl.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww you look so pretty! I adore your hair <3

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look really gorgeous! The milk maid braid look suits you perfectly and for the first time it's amazing because mine turned out a disaster! Xx

    www.riitamacedo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I think it helps that I have pretty long hair xx

      Delete
  7. You are so pretty girl :) Love your hairstyle.

    style-mepretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty pretty girly :)

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...