7.9.14

What's On My Face #3


Hello lovelies! I've had these pictures in my 'blog' folder for a while, so I thought I'd do another 'What's On My Face' and put them to use! As usual, I used the Laura Mericer Silk Creme Foundation in the shade Rose Ivory and the MAC Studio Finish Concealer in the shade NW20 for my base. For eyebrows I'm still loving the MAC Paint Pot in the shade Quite Natural. For my eyes I used Satin Taupe all over my lid and Cork in the crease. I also used the L'Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara and popped a little bit of the Avon Supershock Eyeliner in the shade 'Flash' in the waterline. Finishing off with a little bit of the Bourjois bronzer and the Bourjois Rouge Velvet Lipstick in the shade Hot Pepper


Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

12 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! Satin Taupe is such a beautiful shade.

    Catherine, xo || Lady Liquor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Catherine! It is, I'm obsessed with it :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love the colour of your lipstick! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning as usual, that red really suits you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous look, found you on twitter and I'm now following you :)

    Kah-Feh Yen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that shade of lipstick, it really suits you! xx

    http://bethht.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could pull off a red lip as well as you can x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so lovely of you to say, thank you! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...