25.9.14

The Makeup Addict Tag


Hello lovelies! I haven't done a TAG in such a long time now and I was recently tagged to do the 'Makeup Addict Tag' by the really lovely Ashleigh over from 'Literature and Lipstick' So, I thought I'd do that today!

1/ Which product do you still keep buying more of despite having plenty in your collection?
Lipstick! I am obsessed. My lipstick collection is huge in comparison to the other products I own 
and every time a new MAC collection comes out, it's always the lipsticks that catch my eye!

2/ What's the one product you couldn't live without?

Probably foundation, I don't feel very confident if my skin isn't flawless!

3/ Favourite makeup brand?

This is a really tough one, I think overall probably MAC because I do have alot of their products in my collection!


4/ How big is your makeup collection?
It's used to be alot bigger than it is now. I was so obsessed with the idea of having a huge makeup collection, that I would keep things I didn't even like, but now I'm not like this at all. Obviously, it's probably bigger than average, but I wouldn't say it's huge. I will probably do a post on my makeup collection one day.

5/ And how do you like to store it?

I currently store most of it in some MALM drawers from Ikea. All my MAC lipsticks are stored in some acrylic Muji drawers on my dressing table and I store all my go to makeup in my makeup bag!

6/ How many items of makeup have you got in your handbag at the moment?

None. I haaaate keeping products in a bag for a while, I always get it into my head that I will loose them!

7/ If you could raid another blogger's stash who would it be?

I think probably Shaaanxo! From what I've seen of her collection, it looks amazing!

8/  How long does your usual makeup routine take and how many products do you use?

About 30 minutes? and I use around 8 or 9 products!

9/ Have you ever bought makeup knowing you wouldn't use it?

Noo. That would be such a waste of money! Most of the makeup I buy is something I've been wanting for a while anyway.

10/ Tag a few makeup addicts to do the tag!

I tag Beth, Sharna, KateCatherine and anyone who wants to do this tag!



Thank you for reading!
Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

4 comments:

  1. Great post lovely! :) Thank you so much for tagging me..I love a good old tag! We are so much alike it's crazy, I'm also lipstick obsessed!

    Sharna
    www.theperksofbeingsharna.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post! I absolutely love how you've organised your make-up! It looks so cute x

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...