21.9.14

The Glamour Beauty Power List Box

Latest in Beauty Glamour Power List Box

Beauty boxes are something I used to really love and I was subscribed to Glossybox and Carmine for a while, but I started feeling like they were getting slightly disappointing and I felt like I would rather save the money and spend it on products I knew I would love.. Since then I haven't really looked back, but I've always been so intrigued by the Glamour beauty boxes in collaboration with Latest in Beauty. I recently received an email from Latest in Beauty telling me all about the new Glamour Beauty Box and all the products seemed like something I would actually like to try. The box has a total value of £83.47 and as it was only £15.99 I couldn't say no!


The box contains: 
 Maybelline Stripped Nudes Lipstick (24ml)
 Laura Mercier Foundation Primer (30ml)
 Eyeko Eye Make Up Remover Wipes (10 wipes)
 Bourjois 1 Second Volume Mascara (12ml)
 Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish and Muslin Cloth (30ml)
 James Read Sleep Mask Tan (25ml)
 Philip Kingsley Daily Damage Defence Spray (60ml)
 1 Year Digital Glamour Magazine Subscription 


Annoyingly my box didn't come with the card that gives you the product details or the Glamour Magazine Subscription, but I have emailed them and they said they would send it out asap!



Maybelline Stripped Nudes Lipstick in the shade 'Sultry Sand' | £6.99 | Link
I'm not really fussy when it comes to lipsticks and will usually wear most shades, but this one just isn't for me. It's a classic case of concealer lips and I actually look a bit corpse like when wearing this. I did swatch it, but as it's only a shade lighter than my skin tone, you can hardly even see it! The formula is lovely and creamy though, I wish I could of had a darker shade!

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer | £18.50 | Link
This is the product I'm most looking forward to trying and if i'm honest, it's one of the main reasons I decided to get the box! As I've mentioned many times before, I love love love the Silk Creme Foundation from Laura Mercier and I've heard so many amazing things about the primer, so I cannot wait to try them both together!

Eyeko Eye Make Up Remover Wipes | £6.00 | Link
I don't tend to use makeup wipes now, but I've heard these do leave the lashes feeling lovely and conditioned. I'll probably try and use these when I'm having one of my lazy skincare days!



Bourjois 1 Second Volume Mascara | £9.99 | Link
Bourjois claims this gives the lashes major volume in a second, I've heard so many good things about this mascara and it's been on my wishlist for a while now, but I just never got round to actually purchasing it, so i'm so excited to finally try it!


Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish | £5.50 | Link
I never stop hearing about how amazing this is and so many people claim that this is their holy grail cleanser. I've wanted to try it for a couple of years now, but for some reason I never do. I'm SOO excited to finally try it! I'll definitely review this soon and do a comparison to the Superdrug version!


James Read Sleep Mask Tan | £25.00 | Link 
As my face is always so much more pale than my body, I'm always up for trying new tanning products and this sounds like a dream product. It has the hydrating effects of a facial, but it also has a dose of self tan in there too! You're supposed to apply it just before you go to sleep and you wake up with a subtle, but lovely sun kissed glow, sounds perfect!

Philip Kingsley Daily Damage Defence Spray | £6.95 | Link
As I have pretty long hair I love trying different products to try and keep it in the best condition I can and I've wanted to try something from Philip Kingsley since I heard all the amazing things about the elasticizer. This is a leave in conditioning spray that protects your hair against heat, styling, breakages and the weather. I've been in need of a product like this for a while and I cannot wait to try it! I also love that you can spray it into wet hair to detangle the hair and give it a little bit of shine!


Overall, I am really impressed with this box and apart from the lipstick I think I'm going to love all these products. I'll probably review a couple of items from this box, but if there is anything in particular you'd like to see let me know! As always, Thank you for reading :) If you want to hear more about the box or, if you want to go ahead and buy it click here! From previous experience I know they do tend to sell out pretty quickly.

Have you ever tried one of the Glamour boxes? Are you a fan of beauty boxes?
Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+


1 comment:

  1. Wow this is seriously an amazing box!! I would love to try every single product that they sent you but maybe the lipstick in a different shade though because nudes just aren't my thing really!! xx

    Alexandra | The A Style | Beauty and lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...