14.9.14

MAC Lipstick Collection | Part 3

Hello lovelies! Today I'm back with the third part on my MAC lipstick collection and I'll be showing you all the 'Amplified' finishes I own!



Chatterbox / Girl About Town / Vegas Volt / Up The Amp / Impassioned | Link 

Up The Amp | Finish - Amplified
MAC describe this as a "Lavender violet" and I received this for my birthday this year. Purple is definitely my go to shade for A/W and as Autumn is just round the corner I've recently been wearing this a lot and I really love it!

Girl About Town | Finish - Amplified 
MAC describe this as a "Bright blue fuchsia" I bought this on my 18th birthday and it quickly became one of my favourite lipsticks! It's one of those shades that suit a complete range of skin tones and looks pretty amazing on everyone! It is pretty bright, but don't let that put you off, it still looks great when applied very sheer too!

Vegas Volt | Finish - Amplified 
MAC describe this as a "Full power coral" This is a pretty popular lipstick, but I only ever seem to reach for it in the summer months. If you're looking for an orangey coral, this is perfect!

Impassioned | Finish - Amplified 
MAC describe this as a "Amped-up fuchsia" This is another one I picked up in Brighton and is another favourite of mine. It's a really lovely fuchsia with orange undertones. Again, this is pretty bright, but so lovely!

Chatterbox | Finish - Amplified 
MAC describe this as a "Bright red-pink" This was the first MAC lipstick I ever bought and I still love it so much! It's a bright barbie pink which probably wouldn't suit everyone, but It remains one of my favourites!



I hope you enjoyed this post, thank you for reading! What's your favourite shade?

Read PART ONE / PART TWO

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

10 comments:

  1. chatterbox is my favourite! i love them all though such pretty colours!

    oliviamulhearn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shades are gorgeous. ! I have a few MAC lipsticks, but I've never tried or swatched any of these shades. Impassioned is gorgeous, will have to try it some time.

    Lauren | laurenthedaydreamer.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colours are all so pretty, especially Vegas Volt! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vegas Volt looks so AMAZING!! I have a few Mac lipsticks but my favorite is Relentlessly Red
    Allison from www.mercuteify.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the one called Vegas Volt and Up the Amp. Love your sellection. Great post and keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  6. These colors are flawless! They'd really go with my skin complexion. I love the corals the most tho! #inlove

    Thanks for sharing tho!!

    www.beautysblessings.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Up The Amp is my favourite, and I always get compliments every time that I wear it.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These all look gorgeous, my favourite is Chatterbox x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this post! I want all these colours! Your blog is great!

    Charlotte // www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...