19.9.14

Little White Lane


I love how many lovely people I've met since I started blogging earlier this year, one of my favourite people is Beth from Little White Lane! She recently asked me if I would mind being interviewed for her blog and of course I said yes, whilst I was answering the questions I thought It would be a good idea to interview her too, so here it is!

When did you start your blog and why? 
I started blogging at the end of January so I am still quite new to this with some cringy photos and spelling errors, I am the Year 7 equivalent of a blogger. With my knee high socks and all! I started my blog for a couple of reasons; I have always been interested in blogs and as it was the summer holidays I was extremely bored and one of my best friends had made a blog about 6 months before I did so I decided to give it a go.

Do you see yourself still blogging in five years?
I do hope so, I never thought I would love it this much, it is a lot of hard work but heaps of fun. I do wonder about how long I will be blogging for.

Any products/brands you can't get in Australia that you wish you did?
This might sound a bit silly but Primark. We have a similar concept here with one of our shops however those of you who have Primark consider yourselves very lucky I am extremely jealous. Also other brands like Urban Decay which are sold in some places here in Australia but they are much more expensive than everywhere else.

If you could invite 10 bloggers to a tea party, who would you invite?
I like this question! Definitely Zoella, Hannah Maggs and Tanya Burr. Lauren Conrad as well. Some fellow Australian bloggers such as More Than Adored and The Sunday Chapter, Shay Mitchell, my friend Steph from Ciao Steph, Sprinkle of Glitter and you Sophie. Wow what a tea party that would be.

Which products couldn't you live without?
Lipstick. Preferably in red, or mascara. Can’t live without them.

Favourite thing about blogging? 
There are so many things but narrowing it down to just one I think it would probably be coming up with a new idea for a blog post and watching it continue through the stages until you publish it.

Favourite thing about living in Australia? 
The hot weather and the beaches, we do get some scorching hot days. A week of 40 degrees celsius anyone? I am pretty lucky to live here as the beach is usually not to far away.

Do bloggers inspire and influence your blog? If so, who? 
All the time, I tend to look up to other people whether they are well known or not and I appreciate the work that people put into their blog and their posts. Usually the inspiration and influence is a positive one only making me want to try something new or aspire to improve my blog.

Favourite thing to post about?
My favourite thing to post about is probably life in general or little adventures or places to visit. However it is probably also clothes which I don’t often post about.

If you had to design your own makeup product. What would it be and what would it look like? 
I would probably design a lipstick or a perfume, I think it would look very girly and vintage the packaging and even the product. I seem to gravitate towards patterns and polka dots a lot too so they would probably be incorporated as well.

Follow Beth's Instagram | Twitter | Blog  


Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...