8.9.14

House of Fraser Jewellery

Jane Norman Jewel Box Chain Necklace
Jane Norman Jewel Box Chain Necklace
Jane Norman Gem And Diamante Necklace
Jane Norman Gem And Diamante Necklace
House of Fraser Ziba Bracelet


I love House of Fraser. Although there isn't one local to me, every time I go to London I make sure I pay a visit! I also find their website pretty amazing too, they sell a whole range of amazing items and ship to over 120 countries! The jewellery section isn't something I've ever really looked at because as House of Fraser is usually expensive, I never thought I'd find something in my price range. Whilst browsing on the House of Fraser website recently I realised that there is quite a lot of lovely pieces that are really affordable! I then found these three items that I completely fell in love with - Jane Norman Jewel Box Chain Necklace* £10.00 & Jane Norman Gem And Diamante Necklace* £9.00 Ziba Hope Bracelet* £4.50 

The first two items are these gorgeous statement necklaces from the Jane Norman range. I've wanted to bite the bullet and try and pull off a statement necklace for so so long now, but I've never actually seen any I really like, but I completely fell in love with these two right away!  The first one has a thick gold chain with diamantes all the way round and mint green jewels with more diamantes at the bottom. The second one is pretty similar to the first, but this one has a slightly thinner silver chain with diamantes all around again and turquoise jewels. I really really love them, they feel a lot more expensive than they are and I actually think I prefer statement necklaces to normal ones now! 

I also fell in love with the bracelets from the Ziba range. There are so so many lovely layered bracelets to choose from and I nearly went for the cat one, obviously! but I finally decided on the one that says 'Hope'. After the rubbish year I've had I kind of wanted a bracelet that says hope, as a motivational kind of thing. I'm really happy with all three items and love them so much and I can already tell I'll get a lot of wear out of them!


Thank you for reading! Have you ever bought jewellery from HOF? What's your favourite item?

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, so pretty! I love how dainty that hope bracelet is.

    Catherine, xo || Lady Liquor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous necklaces, I love statement pieces :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the statement necklaces, such a lovely colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never really paid attention to their jewellery before but they're gorgeous! Abby x x
    whatabbyloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...