2.9.14

Hello September

Hello September Autumn Fall Blog
Images from Pinterest.

Hello lovelies, Happy September! This year is literally flying past which is kind of scary, but I cannot tell you how happy I am that it's finally September and Autumn is on it's way! Autumn is definitely my favourite season, so I thought I'd share some of my favourite things about Autumn!


 The crisp feeling in the air.
 All the leaves falling off the trees and turning that gorgeous golden colour.
Cosy nights in with hot festive drinks watching Harry Potter!
Candles. I only really burn candles during the A/W time and I'm so excited to start burning them again, it makes the room feel so so cosy!
Vampy lips! Last year I was obsessed with Rebel from MAC and the Kate Moss Rimmel 107 lipstick and cannot wait to start wearing darker shades on my lips again!
Halloween. I am obsessed with Halloween, even though I never do anything that exciting, I still really love it and really enjoy it every year and sometimes I feel like I love it more than Christmas... Can you believe it? The run up to Christmas is so much more exciting though!
Fairy Lights. I have fairy lights up all year round, but only seem to really use them during the A/W time and it makes the place seem so cosy! 

And lastly, it also means Christmas is on it's way! I'm too excited already! 


What's your favourite thing about Autumn? and What's your favourite season?
Thank you for reading this pointless, rambly post ♡ 

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

5 comments:

  1. I love literally every single thing on your list! The Kate Moss 107 is one of my very fave lippies and Ican't wait to crack it out again!! :D

    I'd also add hot stews and mashed potato which I only ever eat in A/W time. Mmmm fooood... xx

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love Autumn. My favourite things have to included Autumn TV, tights, tights and more tights, snuggling up with a good book and being toasty warm not roasting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Autumn. My favourite things have to include, snuggling up with a book, delicious stews and soups (and other hot comfort food), tights, tights and more tights, roaring fires and being cosy warm not roasting! Lucyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree with everything on your list! Rebel and 107 are my favourite A/W lipsticks!

    I love the weather during autumn and I absolutely love the cozy nights i spend in my house snuggling up wearing my warmer clothes drinking coffee and just reading or watching a movie/TV show :) Such a lovely season.

    http://tinybitsofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...