12.9.14

Depop & Ebay Haul

Hello lovelies! Today I'm going to show you a few clothing items, that I've picked up from eBay and Depop during the past few months!


River Island Cat Skater Skirt | £6.00 via Ebay
Most of you are well aware of my obsession with cats by now, so when I saw this skater skirt with a lovely cat print on, I HAD to get it! It's originally from River Island, but luckily I found it on eBay and it was such a bargain! It's a little short, so I think I'll wear some tights with it!



River Island Cat Shirt | £18.00 via Depop
Following on with the cat theme.. A cat shirt... Of course I needed that too! 

Topshop Polka Dot Dress | £20.00 via Depop 
I wanted this dress when it first came out, but it sold out everywhere so so quickly. So, when I saw it on Depop for £20 I just had to get it!



Topshop Yellow Lace Jumper | £6.00 via eBay
This was another item I wanted when it first came into Topshop, but didn't really have the money at the time, so I'm so glad I finally have it! I love love love this jumper, it is slightly cropped though, so I always make sure I wear something high waisted with it!



River Island Polka Dot Shirt | £9.00 via Depop
I think I have an obsession with polka dots and I did want this in the long sleeved shirt form, but I couldn't find it anywhere in my size, so I settled for this!

Do you ever buy clothes from Depop and eBay?

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

5 comments:

  1. What gorgeous bargains, I love the cat shirt!! I've recently got back into buying from Ebay, I got some Topshop Jamie jeans the other day and I love them!! Will have to browse Depop a lot more though looks like there is some lovely things on there :) Xx

    A Blonde Moment

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always look on Depop and Ebay but because its second hand, I expect to get it for such a cheap price (and we all know that never happens!) so I never buy stuff!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo
    enter my big blog giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cat skirt and shirt, they are so cute!

    Kat x
    Raspberry Ribbons

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cat skirt is adorable! I love the way these pictures are taken, the background is gorgeous! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the jumper and the shirt

    http://doinglifemyway.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...