3.9.14

August Favourites

August Beauty Favourites 2014 Blog

Hello lovelies, I hope you're all having a lovely week! Today I'm going to be sharing my favourite beauty products from the month of August! 

Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Lotion
Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Lotion | £8.69 | Link
In last months favourites I featured the Coconut Passion Body Mist from Victoria's Secret and this month I've been really loving the Body Lotion in the same scent. I just cannot get enough, as I've said before it's a really lovely sweet scent which is a mix of coconut and vanilla, but it's not sickly at all! It leaves the skin feeling really lovely and nourished and the scent stays on the skin for a while which I really love!


Too Faced Sweetheart Blush in Candy Glow
Too Faced Sweetheart Blush | £24.00 | Link | Review
I received this back in January for my birthday and absolutely loved it! I am a complete novice when it comes to blush, but this is perfect! If you're like me and love a really subtle glow, you'll love this! I completely forgot about it and rediscovered it recently and I've been obsessed with it all over again! Makeup Revolution have now bought out some dupes of this and I really want to try them too!

Quickies Nail Polishes Remover Pads
Quickies Nail Polish Remover | £1.50 | Link 

I bought these to take on holiday, but I didn't actually need do my nails whilst I was away (Thank you Essie top coat!) I recently just randomly picked them up and used them and actually really liked them. They're super quick and leave my nails feeling really lovely, my usual nail polish remover always makes my nails feel so damaged and dry, but this doesn't at all!


Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick in Ole Flamingo
Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick in Ole Flamingo | £8.99 | Link | Review
I recently reviewed these lipsticks, so I won't say too much and bore you all, but I'm completely obsessed with the shade 'Ole Flamingo' it's a really lovely bright pink, that stays on my lips for at least 10 hours, so I don't have to worry about reapplying! If you've been thinking about buying these definitely pick them up!

Barry M Gelly Nail Polish in Sugar Apple
Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly Nail Polish in Sugar Apple | £3.99 | Link | Review
I reviewed this nail polish back in March and it's been my go to nail polish ever since! It's a really lovely blue toned mint and it really makes your tan stand out! I don't think there's too much left now, so It's a good thing Autumn is on it's way.. Although I don't actually think I have many/if any Autumnal nail polishes... What are your favourites?

MAC Eyeshadow in Satin Taupe
MAC Satin Taupe Eyeshadow | £13.00 | Link
I bought this back in April when I was at Duty Free and still haven't depotted it into my MAC palette, but I've been using this on days when I don't want to wear too much eyeshadow. I literally quickly sweep this over the lid and blend it out using my MAC 217 and I love the finish it gives!



And that's all my favourites this month, thank you so much for reading! What have you been loving recently?


Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

19 comments:

  1. Ooh the body lotion sounds amazing!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your favorites :) Also your photos got my attention. I really like your photos :) Can you do some kind of post how to get "perfect" photos for blog :)

    style-mepretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the Barry M Gelly nail paints - the formula is lovely! They're releasing some autumnal shades, as far as I know, too.
    I still haven't tried the Bourjois Rouge Edition lipsticks or the Too Faced blusher, I feel like such a bad blogger haha xx

    francesca | on-thebias | fashion, beauty, lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I know, they all look amazing! I need to pick a few up <3 You NEED to try the Bourjois lipsticks, they're so so amazing! xxx

      Delete
  4. The Too Faced blush looks stunning! Lovely favourites :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All Too Faced products look amazing, don't they? :) Thank you lovely! xxx

      Delete
  5. Your photos are incredible! I just got the bourjois velvet lipstick and too faced sweethearts blush is number one on my list! So beautiful!

    http://tinybitsofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to get Satin Taupe eyeshadow :)

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the same blush but I've just never used it before haha! I love the colour of the Barry M nail polish, so pretty! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw it's so lovely, you need to use it! <3

      Delete
  8. Such pretty photos! I love the look of the Victoria's Secret body lotion xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gemma, that's amazing coming from you! xxx

      Delete
  9. I've had the coconut passion body lotion and mist on my amazon wish list for such a long time but never bought them, I may have to make a sneaky order!

    Tanya xo
    http://simplysteadman.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always wanted to try the Victoria's Secret Body Mists..I must give them a try! :) I also LOVE the Barry M nail polish shade, I actually have a gel polish version on my nails at the moment. Just can't get enough of it! I love your blog and the design is gorgeous. ♥ P.s the blush is also stunning! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...