17.8.14

YSL Shocking Mascara

YSL Shocking Mascara in 01 Deep Black blog review
YSL Shocking Mascara in 01 Deep Black blog review
YSL Shocking Mascara in 01 Deep Black blog review

YSL Shocking Mascara in 01 Deep Black blog review
YSL Shocking Mascara in 01 Deep Black | £23.00 | Link

Hello lovelies! I hope you're all having a lovely weekend! Today I'm going to be telling you all about the YSL Mascara that I picked up at Duty Free back in April!

I have quite a lot of different mascaras in my collection to be honest, but I've never found one I would deem holy grail, so the search continues.. Whilst I was in Duty Free they were advertising the YSL Shocking Mascara EVERYWHERE and I remembered how much everyone used to rave about it, so obviously I just HAD to get it didn't I?!  Firstly, lets just take a second to take in how oh so beautiful the packaging is! From the golden shiny box, to the luxurious golden tube with the embossed YSL logo on the front, I'm so in love. I'm always a sucker for pretty packaging, but this is something extra special! The wand has quite small bristles that are different lengths, which help catch every lash! In the above picture I'm wearing just one coat and I love that this is a mascara that makes the lashes look great for everyday but you can also build it up for an evening look! The formula is thick and wet, but isn't gloopy at all and it doesn't flake either. It lengthens and thickens the lashes, but it doesn't separate the lashes that much, which is a little bit annoying! I do really really love it though and I've been using it everyday, the only downside is that it costs £23! 

 Have you tried this? What did you think of it?
Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

9 comments:

  1. I've always wanted one of the YSL mascaras! Of course, the price tag is always the downside, but if you use it everyday it kinda works out really! :) Plus it'd the designer label too <3
    May have to make a cheeky purchase soon....!

    CAT xo
    What Cat Says | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wanted this mascara for ages! I love the packaging of it, so pretty x

    lifeofemilyyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I know, I love YSL packaging! xx

      Delete
  3. I used to be obsessed with this mascara! I bought at least 3 tubes of it and considering the price... oh god I spent far too much money but it really is AMAZING. I use the Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume mascara which is only £17... bargain right? ;)

    Literature&Lipstick
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I feel like I need to try that! Have you got a review on it? xx

      Delete
  4. It looks amazing on your lashes, I don't think I could justify the price tag though x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this mascara, and I love it. I haven't used it for a couple of months, so will definitely go hunt it out for this week xx

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...