31.8.14

Wishlist #2 : Homeware


Since I redecorated my room last year I've been completely obsessed with Interior Design and I spend far too much of my time browsing Pinterest pinning various 'Dream Homes'. We've recently decided to completely redecorate our living room and I'm so excited! I've already been looking on so many websites for some cute homeware items, so I thought I'd create a wishlist. I used to write up a wishlist once a week, but I stopped because It made me want to spend money haha, I do really miss it though! My taste is quite girly with a mix of shabby chic and I think finding nice vintage looking items can be pretty expensive, but shops like The Range and Dunelm Mill sell fantastic alternatives! 

I'm obsessed with vintage looking mirrors, but they're usually pretty expensive. The Range do amazing mirrors, I bought one for my room last year (picture here) and it was only around £20, but looks so much more expensive! I really want to get another mirror for the living room to go above the mantelpiece and this one is so pretty! Dunelm Mill is probably my favourite homeware store because the items they sell are so beautiful and it's usually pretty reasonably priced. I love keeping up to date with the latest collections they bring out and at the moment they have a collection called 'Candy Rose' and it's so so pretty! I feel like I need everything to create my dream pastel kitchen and I'll start off by buying this beautiful floral jug! I started getting into Yankee Candles last year and I'm still trying out all the different scents to find my favourites. Whilst I was in the gift shop at Colchester Zoo I smelt the 'Sicilian Lemon' candle and it's so so good and I've been lusting over it ever since!

Thank you for reading, as always! Do you enjoy reading wishlist posts?

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+





11 comments:

  1. I'm moving house in a week, I'm so excited to buy new things. Lovely picks!
    Summer x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I love buying homeware! Good luck with the move :) xx

      Delete
  2. new to your blog & love wish list posts - lovely choices
    nlmorgan, lifestyle & beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally obsessed with homeware, too, and you've got such lovely pieces on your wishlist! Can't get over that mirror, it's so so gorgeous xx

    francesca | on-thebias | fashion, beauty, lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, I'm obsessed with the mirrors from The Range, soo pretty! xx

      Delete
  4. Lovely post, i want all of those! x
    Emma / Everything Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love interior design at the minute too and I think I'm going to have to buy that jug!

    www.thebeautybaker46.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't resist and bought it! It's so pretty xx

      Delete
  6. I didnt even know yankee had a lemon scent!!! definetly adding this to my wishlist now as well :)
    love your blog, i found it through tumblr and i am following both now !!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...