20.8.14

Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion Fragrance Mist

Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion Review
Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist |  £6.77 | Link
I've been wanting to visit a Victoria's Secret store for the longest time. I'm aware there are a few in the UK now, but they're not local to me, so I still hadn't been. Whilst I was in Mexico, I went to an amazing little shopping village in Cancun called La Isla. There were lots of amazing shops such as MAC, Zara, Marc Jacobs ect and I was so happy to find that they also had a Victoria's Secret! The store was a pretty small one and sold the beauty products mostly and a few accessories such as the phone cases! I was really drawn to the Body Mists as I've heard so many amazing things about them, but I was unsure of which scents to get, so I spent ages smelling all the different ones. I ended up purchasing four different scents which I showed you in my Mexico Haul

The scent I've been reaching for the most is 'Coconut Passion' which is described as "A seductive, warm fragrance. Seduce with Coconut Passion, a rendezvous of rich vanilla and warm coconut. Experience the luxury of fragrance. Refreshing formula is infused with conditioning aloe vera and calming chamomile"

It's such a lovely light, sweet, summery scent! You can mostly smell the vanilla, but you can tell that there is a slight bit of coconut in there too and although it's only a body mist, I find that it is still pretty strong and lasts for a while! I also have this scent in the body lotion form and I'm so obsessed with that too and when using both in conjunction of each other, you smell SO good! I also love that it leaves the skin feeling so soft as it contains aloe vera.


Have you tried any of the VS body mists? What is your favourite scent?

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

4 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with the VS body mists, every time I go I have to get about 3! My favourite is love spell!

    http://make-up-mogul.blogspot.co.uk/

    Lucy
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried any because it is seriously overwhelming to go into a VS store! This one does sound lovely, and I will have to give it a smell next time I go to one of their stores! xx

    Alexandra | The A Style | Beauty and lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...