23.8.14

Sun Damage & SPF

Sun Damage

Although summer is nearly over, I am the type of person who will wear facial SPF all year round. I'm not sure how many of you will already know this, but when I was around 10 I got some pretty noticeable sun damage on one side of my face. It wasn't that bad at first, but over the years when I've been pretty lazy with my SPF application It has got a lot darker. Now I feel like I HAVE to wear a full coverage foundation at all times and even with that it's not completely covered..  My top three facial SPF products I've tried are these three from Boots!

Boots Soltan Face SPF 30
Soltan Face SPF 30 | £4.50 | Link
I bought this just before I went on my first holiday abroad and It works really well! It soaks into the skin really quickly which means it doesn't melt off as soon as you get into the sun and it leaves the skin feeling so soft! It's so amazing for the price!

No7 Anti-Dark Spot Facial Sun Protect SPF 30 | £12.00 | Link
I bought this for Mexico as I thought it was best I spent a little more on SPF products. I love this! You can be in the sun for ages and your skin will still feel amazing. I do hate how long this takes to soak into the skin though and if you go in the sun before it soaks in, it will completely melt off :(

No7 SPF 15 Gradual Facial Tan | £9.95 | Link
I also bought this for Mexico and I'm in love with it! It's great that it has SPF in, leaves the skin feeling amazingly soft and it also gives me a little bit of a tan, that I wouldn't get otherwise! 

Nivea Lip Care Sun Protect SPF 30 | £3.29 | Link
And lastly, I thought I'd add this in there as well! I get really sore lips all year round and in the summer they get pretty sun burn, so I always purchase this every year and I use it all year round! It protects the lips, moisturizes them and I love that it's waterproof too, amazing!

 Thank you for reading! 


Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...