3.8.14

July Favourites

July Favourites Blog
July Favourites Blog

Hello lovelies! Today I thought I'd show you the items I've been loving during the past month. I cannot believe we're already in August, this year is flying past way too quickly! I haven't actually done a favourites post since March I think? It's mainly because I don't try out that many different products each month, so I'll only do once when I find a new bunch of things to show you!


MAC Lipstick in Ruby Woo

MAC Lipstick in Ruby Woo | £15.50 | Link
First up is Ruby Woo from MAC. You know those lipsticks you put on and feel 1000x better about yourself? This is the one for me! I always used to shy away from wearing a red lip because I'm so naturally SO pale, so I thought it looked awful on me, but Ruby Woo is the perfect shade! I know a lot of people hate this lipstick as it's matte and can be drying, but it's completely fine if you prep your lips beforehand.  

Caudalie Beauty Elixir

Caudalie Beauty Elixir | £9.95 | Link
I'd had my eye on the Beauty Elixir for ages, but always heard so many mixed reviews, so I never purchased it. I finally picked it up just before I went to Mexico. I actually didn't use it all that much whilst I was there, just mainly on the plane! If you're from the UK you'll be aware how hot it's been at the moment and it's horrible to wear makeup because it just melts off. I've found this to be so lovely to spritz on my face when I'm really hot, it leaves the skin feeling really lovely and it's also really refreshing!

Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion

Victoria's Secret Body Mist in Coconut Passion | £8.20 | Link 
I won't say too much as I have an review coming soon about this, but I am so in love! In the summer months, I always become obsessed with body sprays/body mists and this one is so lovely. It smells gorgeous (vanilla & coconut) and unlike many other mists and sprays this is really gentle on this skin as it has aloe vera and chamomile in it, which leaves the skin smelling and feeling lovely!

Vaseline Spray and Go

Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturiser in Aloe Fresh | £4.99 | Link
If like me, you hate waiting ages for your moisturiser to dry, this is perfect for you! I bought this to take to Mexico and I loved how quickly it dries. The smell really reminds of my holiday now! I think it's probably nearly run out now, so I'll definitely pick another one up, but I'm thinking of maybe trying a different scent!

Carmex

Carmex Lip Pot Original | £2.69 | Link 
I'm really lucky with my lips, they only really go chapped or dry when i'm ill, so a lot of the time I just won't apply lip balm because I feel like I just don't need to. My boyfriend always suffers with sore and dry lips, so he's often buying different lip balms. He bought this on one of my Boots orders I made online, I thought I'd quickly try it as I've never actually tried Carmex before and I've heard SO many amazing things about it and just like that I fell in love and obviously after that I couldn't give it back haha oops! I apply this every night before bed and my lips have never felt as soft!


Once Upon A Time


Once Upon a Time | 2011 - PG | Link
As I mentioned in another post, I've been completely obsessed with Pretty Little Liars this year, but as I'm now up to date I can only watch one episode a week, so I had to find a new series to watch. I did also completely binge watch Orange is the New Black in little to no time, so I was on the hunt again. If you follow me on any form of social media platform you'll be aware that myself and my boyfriend Charlie have just booked to go to Florida next year, so when I heard about Once Upon a Time and it was a Disney themed series, obviously I had to watch! I won't say too much just in case you want to watch it I won't ruin it for you, but it's basically about a town called Storybrooke where lots of different characters from various fairy tales have been transported to the town of Storybrooke because of an evil curse and they also loose all their memories of their previous lives! It's not the best programme ever and the acting isn't always spot on, but I love it! and If you're a fan of Disney or just Fairy Tales in general I'm sure you'll love it too!


Snow White Soundtrack

Following on from the Disney theme, I've been completely obsessed with listening to the Snow White soundtrack and pretty much every time I'm blogging I will be listening to it! I've also just bought the Snow White DVD too yay!


Thank you for reading! What have you been loving this month? 

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...